Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 261

checkin:
But then why some are having no problems and others do? With same windows and same builds

Although many people have the same Windows operating systems not everyone has the permissions set the same, its a bit like the resolution issue some traders have and that is caused by the OS font size not being correct for MT4, you would expect in this day and age a piece of software would be able to work efficiently on most OS setups unfortunately MT4 doesn't.

The glitches (at least some) seem to be fixed in 924, Anyway, it seems there was dependency on particular indicators/experts which were deployed. Probably implementation of some MQL command, which was not used frequently, might have caused the issues. I did not test it, but some guy referred the glitches appeared when accessing other charts (like MTF indicators).

cja:
Although many people have the same Windows operating systems not everyone has the permissions set the same, its a bit like the resolution issue some traders have and that is caused by the OS font size not being correct for MT4, you would expect in this day and age a piece of software would be able to work efficiently on most OS setups unfortunately MT4 doesn't.

If it is about permissions, then it is not an issue of mt but of OS. But yes, I agree, mt should detect those things

cja:

What I have noticed is that when loading a custom indicator from the code we don't see that any more in the experts or journal tab. I don't know why

Ovo:
The glitches (at least some) seem to be fixed in 924, Anyway, it seems there was dependency on particular indicators/experts which were deployed. Probably implementation of some MQL command, which was not used frequently, might have caused the issues. I did not test it, but some guy referred the glitches appeared when accessing other charts (like MTF indicators).

I think that it was a glitch with iCustom() (no specific mtf). It is still slower than it used to be

At last MetaQuotes realise that the MT4 platform is behind the times.

Files:
mt4.png  210 kb

techmac:
I think that object orientated way was always slower in mql

I think this project is so much for MT skills coders. I talk about implement namespaces for avoid class names collisions and they said me want explanation about that implementation. They are coding MT in C/C++ and they dont know what is that... :O

braintheboss:
I think this project is so much for MT skills coders. I talk about implement namespaces for avoid class names collisions and they said me want explanation about that implementation. They are coding MT in C/C++ and they dont know what is that... :O

Same old story ...

braintheboss:

Tell me you were joking.

Ovo:
Tell me you were joking.

I'm not kidding. They answer about inline methods. They said are implemented ( i sent example ) but profiler say opposite ( methods spend time for be executed ). If that methods are inline, are not invoked, only base method with code. Really I think they dont know what are inline methods too

PS: I tested web platform with my real account in MQL5 web and is cool. Basic version of PC platform. They only have 2 good things. Mobile app and now this.