Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 184

techmac:
No wonder - people got sick of being fooled over and over

When are they going to stop with betas? Beta is meant for something new - not for something adding a couple of commas to ping times

This has been an amazing thread to follow. Thanks to everyone for keeping track of these new versions of Metatrader.

regards,

Alex

Better than a comic book - thanks mq

morro:
Better than a comic book - thanks mq

Comic books have a plot.

Cody_R:
Comic books have a plot.

But this comic has a plot - and it is very comical (better to say comical than sad, as it is)

Cody_R:
Comic books have a plot.

A plot like this (in case that someone have missed it) in the new "beta" metatrader (now it becomes clear what "BIG" changes were they preparing) :

[TABLE]

4112[/TD] ERR_TRADE_EXPERT_DISABLED_BY_SERVER [TD]

[/TABLE]

Does it need an explanation?

checkin:
A plot like this (in case that someone have missed it) in the new "beta" metatrader (now it becomes clear what "BIG" changes were they preparing) :

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

Nice. Long live the mq and brokers - who gives a shit about traders

checkin:

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

How can I know if the EA is disabled by the trade server before I try to open or manage an order?

apprentice coder:
How can I know if the EA is disabled by the trade server before I try to open or manage an order?

apprentice coder

This is what is official description of metaquites :

Added a new error code in trade operation execution - ERR_TRADE_EXPERT_DISABLED_BY_SERVER. It means that trading using Expert Advisors is disabled in the trade server settings.

If that is what we all mean it is, then you can not know that before trying to do some position operation using the EA and only on checking if some error happened during that operation you will be able to see that it is disabled.

mladen:
apprentice coder

This is what is official description of metaquites :

If that is what we all mean it is, then you can not know that before trying to do some position operation using the EA and only on checking if some error happened during that operation you will be able to see that it is disabled.

Thanks for the explanation