Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 141

checkin:
If I understand correctly, metatrader 5 site is going to be canceled (merged with metatrader 4) site/forum It will be interesting to see all that mixed up like a soup

Since they started to merge the MQL5 to MQL4, my suspicion is thy have a goal - a single application.

Edit: Sorry - not thy but they, I did not suspect you were involved

When Mt4 will emerge into MT5? Now a days most of the Brokers

are giving support of MT4 platform . How they will transfer from MT4 to Mt5? Any broker has the platform of MT5?

There will be no transfer to metatrader 5 - there will be a transfer to magazine, signals, and nonsense selling platforms that pretends to be a trading platform. In their Russian part what they listed is a couple of minor errors corrected and a lot of magazines selling, market selling, ... trading is not that important any more to them. They could not care less about traders

DRAW_FILLING does not work - no changes as far as that is concerned even though you can specify it as type. Multiple colors of a single buffer still are not supported. Can not hide a buffer from a data window

Deleted......

After 2 days of testing it, looks like build 633 have re-established some old bugs again. The usual "one step forward two steps back" continues. The whole thing feels shaky (but that is a subjective feeling - somehow it is less and less trustworthy to code with it)

Now we know what beta means for metatquotes : "we made it worse again"

They merged metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 sites. Now nothing can be found

Maybe that is what they want Now it is not so obvious that they have no idea what is gong on with their latest builds of metatrader

techmac:
Maybe that is what they want Now it is not so obvious that they have no idea what is gong on with their latest builds of metatrader

All they want is more money

And all they are doing is pretending to know what are they doing. Man, just see how many people are jumping ships now - makes you think, don't it?