Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 26

traderduke:
Mladen

update

I am Still blocked to do any downloads in Elite. Any prognoses on the time? Still no word from sales!

thanks for any update

Ray

Ray

As soon as the access is allowed, everybody will be informed about it

May I can make a suggestion. What if you open a temporary dummy thread? All posts you do in Elite/Advanced Elite Section you 'mirror' in this dummy thread. When the migration had take place you easily close the dummy and delete it or move the posts onto the right place (syncronize) before deleting. So everybody should be happy and the gang has time to do everthing that way they want to.

krelian99:
May I can make a suggestion. What if you open a temporary dummy thread? All posts you do in Elite/Advanced Elite Section you 'mirror' in this dummy thread. When the migration had take place you easily close the dummy and delete it or move the posts onto the right place (syncronize) before deleting. So everybody should be happy and the gang has time to do everthing that way they want to.

krelian99

That has it's problems too (links and cross links created by google and fb and other se) but will check what are the exact plans and will see what can be done. I really would like to avoid content duplication (nothing but problems come from that)

FB? Why care about FB? Aunt Google will understand it, I'm sure.

krelian99:

OR,rather than creating a new temporary dummy thread,this thread you can specify for this purpose,all stuff at one place.

regards

mntiwana:
OR,rather than creating a new temporary dummy thread,this thread you can specify for this purpose,all stuff at one place. regards

mntiwana

All those are temporary solutions, and, as such, are not a solution. I am still waiting to be told that "from today ..." sentence and then I will be glad to tell that there will be no more temporary solutions.

From today on, all the items from all the sections (including elite and advanced sections) are accessible without a fee

The look and the feel of the forum will change a bit (to make the access easier) but there will be no more exclusive sections

Hmm, as expected the site's look has changed, took me some time to find my way but like driving a new car, once you get used to it, everything will run smoothly.

I downloaded some Elite indis without problem, will take me weeks to test them, only the section 'Various' in Advanced Elite does not seem to work.

Enfin, finally the new site is ready, but of course some minor problems will still pop up.

THANKS !!!

Wulong

mladen:
From today on, all the items from all the sections (including elite and advanced sections) are accessible without a fee The look and the feel of the forum will change a bit (to make the access easier) but there will be no more exclusive sections

why this move if i may ask?

Dear Wulong,

me also now tasting my new BM 2016 model (TSD)