Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 24

mladen:
Talaat E That is a part of the changes that are made to the site and prepared for this weekend - it will be resolved very soon

MLaden

I'm was also canceled, 7 emails to the sales and no reply? They also cleaned out my emails.

My subscription was due for renewal during this fiasco.

Ray

traderduke:
MLaden

I'm was also canceled, 7 emails to the sales and no reply? They also cleaned out my emails.

My subscription was due for renewal during this fiasco.

Ray

Ray

Don't worry

That is all just a part of the changes being prepared - as soon as the changes become public, you are going to like them, that much I can guarantee

here's hoping!

Thanks for the reply.

Ray

I think patience is a key word in trading, so that it will fulfill your hopes ...

Wulong10:
I think patience is a key word in trading, so that it will fulfill your hopes ...

Patience is what we have, so ... if it is what I am thinking, then it will be worth waiting for

whisperer:
:) Patience is what we have, so ... if it is what I am thinking, then it will be worth waiting for

People

At this moment all depends on web developers. If I could, I would do my part of work in that too to speed the stuff up, but I can not (I never coded that kind of stuff). So we all have to wait a bit and as soon as the things are ready, enjoy in the results

yes boss ,we are patient of course,you can better feel our patience.....lol

Files:
2_1.png  354 kb

Patience is a virtue of the gods

Dear Mladen, i read that due to some restructuring we lost the advanced elite section membership and we cannot post in the threads of the advanced elite section.

I have a question though, i need some modifications on 1-2 indicators asap cause i don't know when things will get resolved.

Can i make a request in the public section? Is it ok for you? Thank you for your continued support.

mandagozu81:
Dear Mladen, i read that due to some restructuring we lost the advanced elite section membership and we cannot post in the threads of the advanced elite section.

I have a question though, i need some modifications on 1-2 indicators asap cause i don't know when things will get resolved.

Can i make a request in the public section? Is it ok for you? Thank you for your continued support.

mandagozu81

Yes, you can

Give us some time (so that we can adapt to this temporary situation, but we already started the alternative ways today, and as soon as access to all forex-tsd members to those two section is opened (as soon as the developers resolve situations that could result in some TSD parts loss) we all will continue the work in those sections too (with the explained difference that there will be no fee any more for those section - that they are going to become free as a decision of the new owner of TSD)

Also, to prevent some guessing games. New owner of TSD is Metaquotes and it is their decision (and I sincerely like it) to make all on forex-TSD accessible to all for free. There will be more changes, but all in due time