Harmonic Analysis - page 347

krelian99:
RyuShin, no analyses anymore. Pls, go on. Meanwhile, in your spirit, I'm posting here my EURAUD analysis.

The dragon pushes the price down and price is on the upper channel bourder. H&S looks quiet good for a rally down, EW would confirm that. Two scenarios:

1) The H&S muddles along between TP1 and TP2 and make an fake break out of the channel, but it fails more or less, which means EW IV is ready and impulse wave up comes.

2) A rally down to TP4, what means EW makes funny things and but wave IV is ready and impulse wave up comes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_195953_1454151389441_546[/ATTACH]

Take a look on TP1 line, it is already the 1-3 line of a Wolfe wave, so if price breaks this line from below, you can enter here conservatively.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_195990_1454232855009_262[/ATTACH]

I'm going to post my feedback.

krelian99:
RyuShin, no analyses anymore. Pls, go on. Meanwhile, in your spirit, I'm posting here my EURAUD analysis.

The dragon pushes the price down and price is on the upper channel bourder. H&S looks quiet good for a rally down, EW would confirm that. Two scenarios:

1) The H&S muddles along between TP1 and TP2 and make an fake break out of the channel, but it fails more or less, which means EW IV is ready and impulse wave up comes.

2) A rally down to TP4, what means EW makes funny things and but wave IV is ready and impulse wave up comes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_195953_1454151389441_546[/ATTACH]

Take a look on TP1 line, it is already the 1-3 line of a Wolfe wave, so if price breaks this line from below, you can enter here conservatively.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_195990_1454232855009_262[/ATTACH]

Here's what happened to EURAUD so far in my strategy.

The first screenshot shows the harmonic pattern strategy, no loss.

The second screenshot shows the hammer bar strategy, no loss,

The last screenshot shows the structure strategy (price action), no loss.

Did I take all of them? Nope. I couldn't take all of them because some of them were found when it was too late to take.

Files:

I didn't post anything here because I'm not sure whether it will happen or not. Me is still learning and H4 isn't my resident timeframe but Elliot waves are a bit clearer and YOLO, so I try. So, not answered doesn't mean not noticed. To the changes you're right, but what counts is the community Good work, BTW, I like it.

The c swing in wave IV (AB=CD) could have been a bit longer for my taste. Ok, but it's going up and what is merging there looks like an inverse H&S.

Files:
2016_1.png  61 kb

krelian99:
I didn't post anything here because I'm not sure whether it will happen or not. Me is still learning and H4 isn't my resident timeframe but Elliot waves are a bit clearer and YOLO, so I try. So, not answered doesn't mean not noticed. To the changes you're right, but what counts is the community Good work, BTW, I like it.

The c swing in wave IV (AB=CD) could have been a bit longer for my taste. Ok, but it's going up and what is merging there looks like an inverse H&S.

You can post your analysis regardless of probability. The important thing is that you analyze and share your thought so that people can learn something from you or people can point out something. With that being said, feel totally free to post your analysis anytime

I trade H1, H4 and Daily. Less than H1 is too messy. I like your analysis but it looks a little confusing to me. As long as you know when to enter and get out, it's all good anyways

I post my analysis on EURAUD H4. Simple structure analysis.

Files:

ERUCAD H1

Potential bearish cypher, bearish garley and bearish ABCD sit together.

Files:

EURUSD Daily

Potential bearish bat pattern and reciprocal ABCD await around the same level.

Files:

krelian99:
Still in consolidation on €/$. A big Dragon has hatched out (quiet rarely on D1). One can never know. Sometimes nice, sometimes stubborn. No Elliot wave analysis here, these are complex corrections now. But at first, we're diving into an impulse wave downwards. TP2 should be a sure target before it goes up again.

It looks like the Gartley and the Bat you detect are invalid considering B is 38.2 retracement of XA. B of Gartley needs 61.8 and B of Bat needs 50 to be qualified.

Sorry, it is a max Gartley. Turn it around and begin with D, so DCBAX. XB is then 0.618 and the rest is also fine.

Here is EURCAD. Seems, a Head&Shoulder comes. But is that a Diamond? I never saw one in the wild. Has someone experience with that shy formation?

Files:
2016_3.png  76 kb

Still in consolidation on €/$. A big Dragon has hatched out (quiet rarely on D1). One can never know. Sometimes nice, sometimes stubborn. No Elliot wave analysis here, these are complex corrections now. But at first, we're diving into an impulse wave downwards. TP2 should be a sure target before it goes up again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_196274_1454681578834_366[/ATTACH]

Files:
2016_4.png  54 kb

krelian99:
Sorry, it is a max Gartley. Turn it around and begin with D, so DCBAX. XB is then 0.618 and the rest is also fine.

Here is EURCAD. Seems, a Head&Shoulder comes. But is that a Diamond? I never saw one in the wild. Has someone experience with that shy formation?

I recommend you avoiding custom harmonic patterns (Max patterns, dragon, swan etc) due to unknown probability. It is your decision but I used to trade custom harmonic patterns and I couldn't make any profit. I only lost. It requires extreme practice to master and I'm sure none of them has mastered, which is why you don't see any traders using custom patterns.

The butterfly pattern on your image is not a valid butterfly. I guess you use an indicator to detect harmonic patterns. I recommend drawing by yourself because it'd be more accurate