Harmonic Analysis - page 25

IanorinHawklight:
Well It might be better results if the HP is more balanced like XB time wont suppose to be BD but here XB=10% time and BD at least 90%. Thats not balanced at all you see? But once again, just my opinion. I will get an eye on it to see how it goes.

Don't worry I totally respect your opinion. I don't fully understand your explanation. Could you explain with a pic?

USDJPY M5. Potential cypher. XD retracement 78.6 matches AB extension 127.2 right on the daily resistance.

Files:
usdjpym5_4.png  46 kb

RyuShin:
Don't worry I totally respect your opinion. I don't fully understand your explanation. Could you explain with a pic?

Lengh time unbalanced

Files:

RyuShin:

he means that's the XAB triangle took lets say 10 minutes to form

and the BCD triangle took 90 minutes

so it looks like a big triangle and a small triangle,

I know people take trades like this altough it may not look like harmonic,

RyuShin:
USDJPY M5. Potential cypher. XD retracement 78.6 matches AB extension 127.2 right on the daily resistance.

Update picture.

Files:
usdjpym5_5.png  49 kb

So in your pinion, what is your ideal time length? I'm asking those who pay attention to time.

My opinion is the more equal it is makes me feel more confortable. That's the problem with small time frame. but once again, it may works.

IanorinHawklight:
My opinion is the more equal it is makes me feel more confortable. That's the problem with small time frame. but once again, it may works.

What you mean is XB=50% and BD=50%, am I correct? I've never cared about time. You gave me an idea to pay attention to. Thanks buddy. I know it works sometimes like in the pic below lol. But maybe it's risky and it looks ugly. Anyways I will pay more attention to time

Files:
eurusdm15_2.png  55 kb

USD JPY Daily, Idea of trade:

Short when price reach 99.90?

- 61,8% of last down swing

- Psycologic of the 100.

- Daily strong resistance.

Set your alarms!

Files:

NZDUSD agressive C(or safety C) just finish it's way down(as for my analysis) for about 100 pips, now maybe going up.

and for those who wonder, I don't care about time perfection with pattern formation.. if you think it's that important, try to convince me

Files:
nzdusd.m15.png  70 kb