Harmonic Analysis - page 22

CHFJPY M30. Potential gartley and butterfly.

Files:
chfjpym30.png  51 kb

Hola Ryu shin please please post the template with the modifications shs patterns on kor harmonic.

Thank you so so so much...

NZDJPY 30m Bullish Cypher

I'll try to play try cypher as we discussed before, just retracement of X to A, the 78.6 look like it's sitting on a support level of the daily with conjuction of the fibonacci extension of B to A 141.4%.

Files:
nzdjpy.m30.png  58 kb

irad:
NZDJPY 30m Bullish Cypher

I'll try to play try cypher as we discussed before, just retracement of X to A, the 78.6 look like it's sitting on a support level of the daily with conjuction of the fibonacci extension of B to A 141.4%.

Very nice setup right there. Just wondering, did you consider safety C on that?

forexpro4.5:
Hola Ryu shin please please post the template with the modifications shs patterns on kor harmonic. Thank you so so so much...

Hola, could you just open the indicator window and turn on SHS? Open the indicator window and turn SHS on. Please post this kind of post in the other thread. Thank you.

Files:
untitled.png  30 kb

RyuShin:
Very nice setup right there. Just wondering, did you consider safety C on that?

I thought that you would ask that,

I saw that after the move have been made, but let's say I came to the market and saw that double top on the Daily ressistance with divergence,

oh yeah, I would be already short by now targeting 78.6

RyuShin:
Maybe this is why divergence is a crap lol. Stopped out.

Entered again. Divergence does work.

Files:
usdchfm15_2.png  44 kb

irad:
I thought that you would ask that,

I saw that after the move have been made, but let's say I came to the market and saw that double top on the Daily ressistance with divergence,

oh yeah, I would be already short by now targeting 78.6

Safety C just become part of my strategy No idea why I wouldn't think about it.

GBPUSD D1. 121 pattern. Maybe wait for divergence for long entry. Potential 3 drives afterwords.

Files:
gbpusddaily.png  50 kb

RyuShin:
Entered again. Divergence does work.

yeah I saw your post "stopped out" so I looked at the 161.8/224 extension/inversion conjunction

I thought to myself "that's still valid, why did he been stopped out?"

have you started to use stoploss?