Harmonic Analysis - page 242

AudCad M15 abcd-butterfly-Wolfe wave bear opportunity very well counter trend though

but not impossible, H4 Wolfe wave might push it back down to levels where can be bought again 1.002-1.006

EurCad HTF uptrend, H1 potential bull bat emerging.

lobogabor:
GbpJpy M15 Bear ABCD, Bat, Butterfly and Wolfe w.

And the potential for the return ticket in the mirror :

Man I closed a day more than acceptable today! Beautiful. I dunno about you guys.

Missed 2 or 3 good entries, including the gbpusd and eurusd ones, now I removed the eurusd limit orders to buy,

got one loss and 2 winners, more than beautiful in my opinion.

I even like the mirror ABCD (the GbpJpy 2nd trade from the above post), did not get as far as the return ticket, but made nice pips too.

Tomorrow will be an other day we could repeat the same or improve on it together, if you also want to.

Good pipping to all of you!

Does anybody know an available EA to test the supply demand theory possibly with II_supdem v2 indicator?

That could still add magic to the whole thing!!

Thanks.

I am also experimenting with strength of currencies... might help to know at least when not to trade, when these lines are too tight together...

but I am sure there are more experinced ones with it who can use it for more than just a DO NOT TRADE signal

It is kinda similar to the J. Carter Squeeze-Breakout theory and indicator, which tells us about bollinger/Keltner squeeze, and when all trend following would make mostly losses...but it is somewhat different though.

lobogabor:
This is what I do see, good or bad, dunno

and

Looks like a bull is coming, the question we have to figure only where and when.

Picasso painted a picture today for taking sparrow out of the bush, i.e. could take some profit from the good level entry.

Now we are back to step one, look for viable entry with minimal risk and minimum 2x reward..

The reward 2x concerns our take profit level one of course and after BE the limit is the sky or our TP2 level at least in the safe harbour .

The sparrow be with you till then!

EurAud M15-H1 potential long entry crab-abcd-Wolfe... Aud is strong though

UsdCad potential long entry on a bull abcd / also nearby the 50% of a carney 5-0

and a butterfly in between, so I look at it with a positive expectation...

10 pips more risk or a different / lower risk entry level would also cover the additional Wolffe wave and a potential gartley X level...

but it depends on trade management and money management of each of us.

Seems like the thread is still alive. Thanks to lobo, paul and those who have kept the the thread alive.

Files:
euraudh4.png  63 kb

dan50:

GBPUSD 2nd round too bad I forgot about it...

first start went well, now from the same level needs to break higher, and remove the level of the abcd where it ir right now.

RyuShin:
Seems like the thread is still alive. Thanks to lobo, paul and those who have kept the the thread alive.

hello RyuShin,our more active trader...