Harmonic Analysis - page 351

NK Trade:
frankly the harmonic patterns, but as far i know they good in the big tf.. I 've tried to use one indicator in smaller tf as m5 and m15 but make me confused

My recommendation is not to use a harmonic indicator because it makes you confused. Drawing on your own would be much more accurate.

Harmonic patterns can be found in any time frame. I prefer trading longer time frame (H1, H4, Daily, Weekly) because shorter time frames are very tricky and it requires a lot of discipline in many levels.

NK Trade:
frankly the harmonic patterns, but as far i know they good in the big tf.. I 've tried to use one indicator in smaller tf as m5 and m15 but make me confused

What do mean with confused?

krelian99:
What do mean with confused?

I learned to use a zupv148 ,there are many lines and the last line that often confuses me, because sometimes the line indicates the trend is going up, it is going up but when prices fall again penetrate the line will continue the pattern of a butterfly ( sorry my bad english)

deleted.......

You mean repaint? Yes, Harmonic Patterns can repaint, so wait a bit till the new trend forms or you have your S/R zones as confirmation. ZUP draws many patterns, but the quality of these patterns is low. After some practice you see where patterns are and draw your Fibo lines as you never made something else. A bit patience and then you'll have success. I'm also still learning but no comparison to earlier.

Yes something like that (repraints), do you use an indicator or drawing on your own?? And i also have problem with the setting at the zup with i don't understand much

thanks for the advice sir,

if I draw to be honest I can't like i said i don't really understand so I use indicators , but from the beginning I really want to learn this technique but unfortunately I did not have a guide to how to do it

RyuShin:

My recommendation is not to use a harmonic indicator because it makes you confused. Drawing on your own would be much more accurate.

Harmonic patterns can be found in any time frame. I prefer trading longer time frame (H1, H4, Daily, Weekly) because shorter time frames are very tricky and it requires a lot of discipline in many levels.

krelian99:
You mean repaint? Yes, Harmonic Patterns can repaint, so wait a bit till the new trend forms or you have your S/R zones as confirmation. ZUP draws many patterns, but the quality of these patterns is low. After some practice you see where patterns are and draw your Fibo lines as you never made something else. A bit patience and then you'll have success. I'm also still learning but no comparison to earlier.

Harmonic patterns don't repaint per se. However, ZUP the harmonic indicator does. Drawing harmonic patterns on your own doesn't repaint.

NK Trade:

if I draw to be honest I can't like i said i don't really understand so I use indicators , but from the beginning I really want to learn this technique but unfortunately I did not have a guide to how to do it

Drawing harmonic patterns are as easy as ABC. There are many types harmonic patterns out there but I can tell you three patterns that professional traders really engage in.

1. Gartley pattern.

2. Bat pattern.

3. Cyper pattern.

Have a look at the attached images, They show Fibonacci ratio that you use in order to draw them. It shows "XB = 0.382-0.50" but actually it must be "0.50" only.

Files:

NK Trade:

Gartley pattern.

Files: