Harmonic Analysis - page 348

RyuShin:
ERUCAD H1 Potential bearish cypher, bearish garley and bearish ABCD sit together.

My sell order was filled and hit my target. It took about 10 mins. Grabbed about 110 pips.

Files:

NZDCHF H1

Potential bullish cypher.

Files:

GBPCHF H4

Files:

Yes, it isn't a strict Butterfly. IMO, the point B shouldn't be that high. Very sure that political decisions on weekend pushed it there. On H1 and H4 you see that the wave III is very unorthodox. Double top and followed by a correction wave, there went something wrong. If you set point B down to a normal value (as planed) then XB = 76.8%, BD = 120% and AC=50%. That's why the Butterfly could be valid in this case.

Dragons I can highly recommend you, it's one of my favorite patterns. I also recommend them a friend and he left his Cypher and trades now only Dragons Max patterns I have to test. With White and Black Swan I have no experience, only for Elliot wave determination.

Files:
butterfly.png  59 kb

CADCHF H1

Files:

krelian99:
Yes, it isn't a strict Butterfly. IMO, the point B shouldn't be that high. Very sure that political decisions on weekend pushed it there. On H1 and H4 you see that the wave III is very unorthodox. Double top and followed by a correction wave, there went something wrong. If you set point B down to a normal value (as planed) then XB = 76.8%, BD = 120% and AC=50%. That's why the Butterfly could be valid in this case.

Dragons I can highly recommend you, it's one of my favorite patterns. I also recommend them a friend and he left his Cypher and trades now only Dragons Max patterns I have to test. With White and Black Swan I have no experience, only for Elliot wave determination.

Again, as long as your strategy provides you with profits, it's all good

Here's my concise analysis on EURCAD.

Files:

Not much patterns on EURJPY D1. Instead of some Dragons and Butterflies in the down channel here another example one can combine Volume and Fibonacci for S/R zones.

Files:
2016_5.png  82 kb

krelian99:
Not much patterns on EURJPY D1. Instead of some Dragons and Butterflies in the down channel here another example one can combine Volume and Fibonacci for S/R zones.

Could you share your main strategy with me?

You told you me engage in the dragon patterns. I wonder how profitable it is.

krelian99:

There was a bullish bat pattern on EURJAY D1, which was successful. Unfortunately I didn't not take that..

Anyway, it's been on the downside movement but I have a feeling that it will end once the pair retest 128 to 126 level.

Files:

To the Diamonds: While trying some of Ms new stuff, whether it also works in the old days (what it does), I saw some Diamonds. First one on EURSEK and I have to say, they must have had a lot of fun to build this pattern. You need two or three failed H&S in a row, so what else as a fun pattern is it?

Files:
2016_8.png  22 kb
2016_9.png  19 kb