Harmonic Analysis - page 258

RyuShin:
I didn't want you to use any indicator because I thought you follow the rule of dragon you showed me.

There is the dragon.... that is most likely... not indi however the rest is...

Do you remember I told you I trust the previous HP 5Ps? I still do.

The dragon sent is the description, wish was mine :)...

Gimme a hand with your challange, I told you did not find an actual one!

lobogabor:
Agreed. The other problem with his aproach lately, he is changing his rules

- I wonder why to do that when the strat is profitable and great (greed, or what)?

- The homework page is changing radically, all need to be retested..

My experience with changes...those never brought good results - definitely not at the beginning.

From what I see, you should not use his philosophy because he is changing his rules which means he has never had a solid rule. If you keep following him, you will have to change your methods too because he changes things.

RyuShin:
Glad to see you here irad. I've recently come back and try to keep up with the thread. You said you don't use harmonics anymore. I guess now you make profit with your strategy. Good for you. As you know I trade long term now and it's been pretty fine. I don't have to look at chart long which kinda made me tired and stressed out. Anyways you're welcome here always.

Hi, Thanks,

it's funny that you ended up using HTF while when I first saw your posts you were trading 5m-15m and I was trading 60m-240m

while 30m was considered HTF for you.

anyway, I am doing now 60m-240m

our entries probably would look the same because the similarity of the methods, we sell after a rally in price and buy after a decline

I am still far away from my goals, but that doesn't mean I stopped aiming those

RyuShin:
From what I see, you should not use his philosophy because he is changing his rules which means he has never had a solid rule. If you keep following him, you will have to change your methods too because he changes things.

You can trust people...tell them the winning strategy even the closing price of the end of the day today in the morning, and 90% of them will manage to lose .

An other test: give the people your best winning strategy and see how many are going to follow it to the letter and win, and how many start with addind to it / modifying it to their taste and tweaking it before even testing lol!

lobogabor:
There is the dragon.... that is most likely... not indi however the rest is...

Do you remember I told you I trust the previous HP 5Ps? I still do.

The dragon sent is the description, wish was mine :)...

Gimme a hand with your challange, I told you did not find an actual one!

Tell me what these are. If they are dragon, they are dragon. If you say they are not, explain why. I'm not very familiar with the dragon pattern that's why I am asking you because you're more familair with it than I am.

Files:

GBPUSD Daily - Potential bearish and bullish gartley.

Files:
gbpusddaily.png  47 kb

irad:
Hi, Thanks,

it's funny that you ended up using HTF while when I first saw your posts you were trading 5m-15m and I was trading 60m-240m

while 30m was considered HTF for you.

anyway, I am doing now 60m-240m

our entries probably would look the same because the similarity of the methods, we sell after a rally in price and buy after a decline

I am still far away from my goals, but that doesn't mean I stopped aiming those

Yea it's funny. I don't know if our entries would look same or similar because of your method and my method. Some of our entries are similar I guess. You're tading now 60m - 240m? Interesting because you were more interested in 5m, 15m, and 30m. I bet you feel more comfortable now becase of longer time frame hehe.

RyuShin:
Yea it's funny. I don't know if our entries would look same or similar because of your method and my method. Some of our entries are similar I guess. You're tading now 60m - 240m? Interesting because you were more interested in 5m, 15m, and 30m. I bet you feel more comfortable now becase of longer time frame hehe.

I was interested in 5m to 15m,

I would do some 15m from time to time, but I can't stay consistently in front of the charts for the whole day it can drive one crazy, prefer to look once in 1 hour on those H1-4H chart activity and do something else in the meantime.

I meant that our entries would look similar because in harmonics you buy after decline and sell after rally, I still have no rules for buying in the middle of a rally or selling in middle of decline,

I am working on that but doesn't really concern me.

RyuShin:
Tell me what these are. If they are dragon, they are dragon. If you say they are not, explain why. I'm not very familiar with the dragon pattern that's why I am asking you because you're more familair with it than I am.

Definitely are, off from my entry level - the back line. BAMM entry possible if market says so.

I suggest to ask either Paulselvan, or Abdelaziz, both have very good eyes for this!

Question: why are entry and SL painted out? I have seen some people doing that before, but really never understood.

Sniper trading with 40-60 lots, or what?? Dunno.

A video I saw long time ago about dragon harmonics.

P.S

I will think about doing a loop with that clip music and go to sleep with that.