Harmonic Analysis - page 179

lobogabor:
Ryushin, I am not sure I will spend time or not playing around with it, but just in case could you give the version of renko and the download link? Also what was the trick to successful install? I looked at both renko and range charts in Ninja, both have advantage of showing more accented levels, directional moves than candle sticks for probably better visual if used with sup-res or sup-dem. For harmonics though I think should produce the same outcome, due to price movement ratios, shouldnt it?

I'm not sure if I trade renko chart with harmonics. Renko chart is kinda "low time frame" which I don't usually trade but the renko chart I loaded is similar to 15m chart which is the lowest timeframe I consider trading. Anyways I will test and see what potentiality it provides. You can download the renko chart indicator and dll file here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here. Look for "Forex Crocodile System" I posted yesterday. It comes with the renko indicator. It has installation instruction.

lobogabor:
For harmonics though I think should produce the same outcome, due to price movement ratios, shouldnt it?

I think so but renko chart constructs structure differently that's why we could find a pattern that may not be found on a normal chart. Though we can find same support and resistance on both chart.

AUDJPY 4h - Potential bearish N200. If price break the area of B of the N200 and candle closes above it, it may be likely to keep going up and complete the N200. Before completing to the N200, pullback may occur. That pullback will test the area of B of the N200. That area potentially will be support. Or else price may reverse due to the B area and area of WP and MP is a key level for resistance.

Files:
audjpyh4_1.png  58 kb

CADJPY 4h - Potential bearish butterfly. There's also a bearish N200 but it seems that it won't complete. Candle closed above X of the butterfly which may be telling us that price keeps going up. Yet, price is still in the zone of structure resistance (X of the butterfly tested the area before and it reversed).

Files:
cadjpyh1.png  75 kb

EURUSD 1h - Potential bearish deep crab. The pair is on uptrend currently but still has not broken previous resistance. If price breaks channel support, it may keep going down and complete a bullish cypher. This uptrend can be just a short term and it may be just a collection caused by the recent drop.

Files:
eurusdh4_5.png  70 kb

Hi HP traders, I dont know if it is any help, this weekend I could not get through a lot of staff, just marked readings from the radar, that might be worth to check out for the week...

You still find HP candidates from the past weeks on there, so to point out any inconstancy or change of status

It is less deep review I normally do, really just an indication...

Files:

EURGBP 1h - Potential bullish bat.

Files:
eurgbpm30.png  54 kb

RyuShin:

Another option, bullish A 5-0 aka Henry. The red pattern is regular 5-0 pattern which was successful. B of A 5-0 is 200 XA extension but I took 161.8 in this case (well actually more like 180). I'll test this pattern.

Files:
eurgbph4.png  50 kb
henry.png  263 kb

RyuShin:

Definitely the land of endless opportunities...

Files:

NZDUSD 4h - Potential bearish N200. A small bearish bat didn't work out. Now a bearish gartley is on. Currently price is in area of structure resistance level. If price breaks and candle closes above B of the N200, it may be likely to keep rallying and complete the N200.

Files:
nzdusdh4_3.png  72 kb