Harmonic Analysis - page 117

and here it is image:

Files:
gb.gif  87 kb

carbonmimetic:
and here it is image:

Mille grazie! I see now, there is a good reason using two predictive indication together.

What is the indicator available for counting (and possibly signaling/alerting) when there is an entry opportunity?

The other question I have, since I had the impression you using mixed TFs for harmonics and demark: what is your preference if any.. HP on higher TF and demark for confirming on LTF? Oris it vica versa? Or another way asking, which one is the confirmation for the other?

Do you have a good demark indi I could test? I have managed to DL a ton of those, but really would like to know which ones are the most useful ones for testing/using and possibly good visual and alert.

Grazie, ciao.

Ciao..ehhehehe....

sincerely I can tell you that ALL DEMARK'S sequential I found on web are incompleted .

I ask for help on several forums...but nothing!

I wrote also on TSD ......nothing....people don't like Sequential.....and I think because they don't apply it in the right way!

Anyway.....during holiday I met a friend of mine when I was a child and now he is a coder...what a good luck for me!!!!

So,now I explain to him my trading techniques and he codes for me my indicators and expecially Demark's sequential.

I prefer TIME...but always I see TIME-PRICE and viceversa!

If you read some previous pages I explained this to Ryushin.

If you search in TSD you will find one my post on wich I uploaded some demark's indicator.....

carbonmimetic:
If you search in TSD you will find one my post on wich I uploaded some demark's indicator.....

Can you please point me to the post with a good sequential indi? I was searching, but cannot locate.

Tnx

lobogabor:
Can you please point me to the post with a good sequential indi? I was searching, but cannot locate. Tnx

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181798

Does anybody see a possibility for GbpUsd for the week?

Currently at a bear 3drives, but bigger ABCD not complete. I do not have a clear picture/ so will not touch it, unless somebody has a good idea to share.

Please comment if you have a better picture of what might be expected here.

Files:

carbonmimetic:
and here it is image:

carbon, it is rare for me to see you posting harmonic patterns with your strategy. I'm sure some people would like to see you keep doing that

probably gbpusd changing momentum to the down side right now, hit supply zone

bearish Bat pattern/Butterfly pattern terminated at that level,

if you missed that, look for excuse on lower timeframe to get involved, or maybe for the re-test.

irad:
probably gbpusd changing momentum to the down side right now, hit supply zone

bearish Bat pattern/Butterfly pattern terminated at that level,

if you missed that, look for excuse on lower timeframe to get involved, or maybe for the re-test.

Man, you pic looks nice and clear! Thank you for that.

I will try to get to that point, but now I am still having one more "messy one" just to share and see, what value might this have... i guess not much, compared to a nice clean one ... I will get there soon I hope .

Files:
gbpusd-mtf.jpg  554 kb

GBPUSD. To me the pair is still on uptrend. Some traders found the bearish bat which is to me not a valid pattern because C reached 100 fibo and closed below 88.6. But support/resistance wise 88.6 XA retracement is a great level to watch. My plan on the pair would be that I look for buy chance around 61.8 and 78.6 retracement of the last swing on hourly chart and then sell opportunity for a bearish ABCD. If it doesn't go up again, then look for buy opportunity around the bottom of the equidistant channel. If 4hour chart or/and daily chart candle close the equidistant channel, the might be a sigh of downtrend.

Files:
gbpusddaily.png  76 kb
gbpusdh1.png  55 kb