Harmonic Analysis - page 55

drunkpips:
pls attached ur template and indicators

I don't know who you're asking but if you're asking me for it you can find indicators I use in the forum. Just type in the search bar above sup-res3, ZMFX all pivot levels V2 and RSX. For template, use the last "harmonic-tsd" temp I have posted in the harmonic trading thread and then remove all ZUP indicators.

RyuShin:
Awesome! This is why I'd like traders to share different thoughts. It's like two-man show in the thread lol.. Anyways that's a good insight irad. I missed the crab which seems to be working out.

Yeah, it did work out, it touched 38.2(X point) and went back to retest the bottom of the D and creating divergence,

note that a bullish 121 pattern appeared in korharmonics on the 1H and 4H

that must be a good entry for that with VERY High Risk:Reward

Also I must note from my experience with crab pattern, when this pattern complete there is a massive move that come after or before, that creates it

like that news today, anyway, you shouldn't enter with a limit order cause market may go a bit further than expected and after the move calm down it may "listen" to the pattern and go in the expected direction(candlestick close outside of my PRZ is invalidation sign most of my cases).

I would like also to see more people drawing those stuff, because 11k views in one month and almost no comment beside "what indicators are you using?"

that's taking the steam out of this thread point..

irad:
Yeah, it did work out, it touched 38.2(X point) and went back to retest the bottom of the D and creating divergence,note that a bullish 121 pattern appeared in korharmonics on the 1H and 4Hthat must be a good entry for that with VERY High Risk:RewardAlso I must note from my experience with crab pattern, when this pattern complete there is a massive move that come after or before, that creates itlike that news today, anyway, you shouldn't enter with a limit order cause market may go a bit further than expected and after the move calm down it may "listen" to the pattern and go in the expected direction(candlestick close outside of my PRZ is invalidation sign most of my cases).I would like also to see more people drawing those stuff, because 11k views in one month and almost no comment beside "what indicators are you using?"that's taking the steam out of this thread point..

Yea I have noticed the 121 pattern. It may be a good one. Well like you said there seems to be a noticeable move in the market after the crab. EURUSD jumped which broke even my second position on the pair. Well seems like people are either shy or something to share something in the tread. I wish I could do something with it but no idea. I don't know what they are thinking about the thread you know? Maybe only guests come by instead of tsd members. I don't know..

AUDUSD M15. Potential bearish crab.

Files:
audusdm15.png  41 kb

RyuShin:
USDJPY H1. Potential bearish gartley and agg/safety C entry. RSX shows overbought on H1 but on H4 it doesn't. It may go down to 61.8 retracement of AB and then go up to complete the gartley. When it completes, RSX may show overbought on H4.

The pair has been moving in the way I anticipated. 61.8 worked again. Let's see if it's going to complete the bearish gartley.

Files:
usdjpyh1-2.png  47 kb

USDCAD Daily. Potential bearish three drives. The pair is currently hanging between 61.8 and 78.6 (1.0321-1.0249). If it breaks 78.6, the pattern won't happen. RSX shows oversold. There's a bullish kor 121 pattern on 4 hour chart. Look at the pic below for some previous support and resistance confluence.

Files:

AUDUSD hourly potential bearish crab

yesterday's gartley hit first target and rolled to B/E now we might take advantage on that pair with a potential Crab pattern

Files:
audusdh1.png  75 kb

EURJPY 1H - potential bearish butterfly or bullish bat(aggressive-C trade also)

Files:
eurjpyh1.png  90 kb

irad:
AUDUSD hourly potential bearish crab yesterday's gartley hit first target and rolled to B/E now we might take advantage on that pair with a potential Crab pattern

Again I was gonna miss a crab lol.. Do you always look for a crab pattern after a gartley pattern?

AUDUSD H1. Potential bullish cypher.

Files:
audusdh1_1.png  46 kb