Harmonic Analysis - page 113

RyuShin:
Btw did you get weekly/monthly fibo pivot indicators too? If not, collect them all. They are useful if you engage in support/resistance. If you have hard time finding them, let me know. I'll share them here.

Please do share the two from your pics...the one support resistance levels (squares), and the pivo-fib drawing the dotted levels.

tnx a lot!

BTW...do you know what the latest ZUP is? I found ZUP 135 and 135ALL, and then also 135PP1. Which one?

lobogabor:
Please do share the two from your pics...the one support resistance levels (squares), and the pivo-fib drawing the dotted levels. tnx a lot! BTW...do you know what the latest ZUP is? I found ZUP 135 and 135ALL, and then also 135PP1. Which one?

Okay I'll post them later. Yes, 135PP1 is not the very latest. 135 next 2 is the latest. It's based on dragon pattern. There's also 135 2 PARTIZAN that detects only partizan pattern. 135PP1 detects all the patterns. Check out this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439

Fibonacci based daily/weekly/monthly pivots.

Monthly

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| fibopiv monthly.mq4 |//| Copyright © 2007, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.metaquotes.net |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property copyright "Copyright © 2007, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link "http://www.metaquotes.net"

#property indicator_chart_window//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator initialization function |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int init() {//---- indicators//---- return(0); }//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator deinitialization function |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int deinit() {//---- ObjectDelete("MS1"); ObjectDelete("MS2"); ObjectDelete("MS3"); ObjectDelete("MR1"); ObjectDelete("MR2"); ObjectDelete("MR3"); ObjectDelete("MONTHLY PIVOT"); ObjectDelete("Monthly Support 1"); ObjectDelete("Monthly 2"); ObjectDelete("Monthly 3"); ObjectDelete("Monthly Pivot level"); ObjectDelete("Monthly Resistance 1"); ObjectDelete("Monthly Resistance 2"); ObjectDelete("Monthly Resistance 3"); Comment(" ");//---- return(0); }//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator iteration function |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int start() { //----double rates[1][6],monthly_close,monthly_high,monthly_low;ArrayCopyRates(rates, Symbol(), PERIOD_MN1);

if(DayOfWeek() == 1){ if(TimeDayOfWeek(iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_MN1,1)) == 5) { monthly_close = rates[1][4]; monthly_high = rates[1][3]; monthly_low = rates[1][2]; } else { for(int d = 5;d>=0;d--) { if(TimeDayOfWeek(iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_MN1,d)) == 5) { monthly_close = rates[d][4]; monthly_high = rates[d][3]; monthly_low = rates[d][2]; } } }}else{ monthly_close = rates[1][4]; monthly_high = rates[1][3]; monthly_low = rates[1][2];}

//---- Calculate Pivots

Comment("\nMonthly quotations:\nH ",monthly_high,"\nL ",monthly_low, "\nC ",monthly_close);double R = monthly_high - monthly_low;//rangedouble mp = (monthly_high + monthly_low + monthly_close)/3;// Standard Pivotdouble mr3 = mp + (R * 1.000);double mr2 = mp + (R * 0.618);double mr1 = mp + (R * 0.382);double ms1 = mp - (R * 0.382);double ms2 = mp - (R * 0.618);double ms3 = mp - (R * 1.000);

drawLine(mr3,"MR3", LimeGreen,0);drawLabel(" MR 3",mr3,LimeGreen);drawLine(mr2,"MR2", LimeGreen,0);drawLabel(" MR 2",mr2,LimeGreen);drawLine(mr1,"MR1", LimeGreen,0); drawLabel(" MR 1",mr1,LimeGreen);

drawLine(mp,"MONTHLY PIVOT",Black,1);drawLabel(" MP",mp,Black);

drawLine(ms1,"MS1",Maroon,0);drawLabel(" MS 1",ms1,Maroon);drawLine(ms2,"MS2",Maroon,0);drawLabel(" MS 2",ms2,Maroon);drawLine(ms3,"MS3",Maroon,0);drawLabel(" MS 3",ms3,Maroon);

//---- return(0); }//+------------------------------------------------------------------+void drawLabel(string name,double lvl,color Color){ if(ObjectFind(name) != 0) { ObjectCreate(name, OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time[10], lvl); ObjectSetText(name, name, 8, "Arial", EMPTY); ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_COLOR, Color); } else { ObjectMove(name, 0, Time[10], lvl); }}

void drawLine(double lvl,string name, color Col,int type){ if(ObjectFind(name) != 0) { ObjectCreate(name, OBJ_HLINE, 0, Time[0], lvl,Time[0],lvl); if(type == 1) ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID); else ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_DOT); ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_COLOR, Col); ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,1); } else { ObjectDelete(name); ObjectCreate(name, OBJ_HLINE, 0, Time[0], lvl,Time[0],lvl); if(type == 1) ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID); else ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_DOT); ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_COLOR, Col); ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,1); }}

RyuShin:

Excuse me Ryu,

I would like to know if you see more response using fibo pivots otherwise fibo levels from swings...because if,for example,one day candel IS a swing....fibo levels are the same of fibo pivot...but if not......I ask you.

I use this code:

Hey RyuShin

If you go to the Daily chart you will see that NZDUSD will be testing the 5th point of a 5-0 pattern. So, yes you are correct it will hit 57 bars down again. That's another confirmation for you!!!!

RyuShin:
NZDUSD. Seems like the pair has been struggling to break August high. From August high to August low, there are 57 bars on 4 hour chart. There will be 57 bars from the August low soon. RSX shows bearish divergence so it's likely to go down soon but nobody knows.
Files:
nzdusd_daily.png  104 kb

carbonmimetic:
Excuse me Ryu, I would like to know if you see more response using fibo pivots otherwise fibo levels from swings...because if,for example,one day candel IS a swing....fibo levels are the same of fibo pivot...but if not......I ask you.

The indicators detect pivot/support/resistance that are sitting on where I find support/resistance (not always but most of the time). Look at the picture I posted. Price reached WP (weekly pivot) and hung around that level where I found previous resistance which is now support. The pair didn't complete the bullish cypher (not yet), instead the pair bounced. I had and tried different pivot indicators but they didn't work in a way I'd like. I hope I answered your question.

RyuShin:

If you want the indicators to be exactly like in the picture, copy and paste those code. I just changed color and arranged texts. Daily

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| FiboPiv_v1.mq4 |//| Kalenzo |//| bartlomiej.gorski@gmail.com |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property copyright "Kalenzo"#property link "bartlomiej.gorski@gmail.com" #property indicator_chart_window//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator initialization function |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int init() {//---- indicators//---- return(0); }//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator deinitialization function |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int deinit() {//---- ObjectDelete("S1"); ObjectDelete("S2"); ObjectDelete("S3"); ObjectDelete("R1"); ObjectDelete("R2"); ObjectDelete("R3"); ObjectDelete("PIVIOT"); ObjectDelete("Support 1"); ObjectDelete("Support 2"); ObjectDelete("Support 3"); ObjectDelete("Piviot level"); ObjectDelete("Resistance 1"); ObjectDelete("Resistance 2"); ObjectDelete("Resistance 3"); Comment(" ");//---- return(0); }//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator iteration function |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int start() { //----double rates[1][6],yesterday_close,yesterday_high,yesterday_low;ArrayCopyRates(rates, Symbol(), PERIOD_D1); if(DayOfWeek() == 1){ if(TimeDayOfWeek(iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,1)) == 5) { yesterday_close = rates[1][4]; yesterday_high = rates[1][3]; yesterday_low = rates[1][2]; } else { for(int d = 5;d>=0;d--) { if(TimeDayOfWeek(iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,d)) == 5) { yesterday_close = rates[d][4]; yesterday_high = rates[d][3]; yesterday_low = rates[d][2]; } } }}else{ yesterday_close = rates[1][4]; yesterday_high = rates[1][3]; yesterday_low = rates[1][2];} //---- Calculate Pivots Comment("\nYesterday quotations:\nH ",yesterday_high,"\nL ",yesterday_low, "\nC ",yesterday_close);double R = yesterday_high - yesterday_low;//rangedouble p = (yesterday_high + yesterday_low + yesterday_close)/3;// Standard Pivotdouble r3 = p + (R * 1.000);double r2 = p + (R * 0.618);double r1 = p + (R * 0.382);double s1 = p - (R * 0.382);double s2 = p - (R * 0.618);double s3 = p - (R * 1.000); drawLine(r3,"R3", LimeGreen,0);drawLabel("DR 3",r3,LimeGreen);drawLine(r2,"R2", LimeGreen,0);drawLabel("DR 2",r2,LimeGreen);drawLine(r1,"R1", LimeGreen,0);drawLabel("DR 1",r1,LimeGreen); drawLine(p,"PIVIOT",Black,1);drawLabel("DP",p,Black); drawLine(s1,"S1",Maroon,0);drawLabel("DS 1",s1,Maroon);drawLine(s2,"S2",Maroon,0);drawLabel("DS 2",s2,Maroon);drawLine(s3,"S3",Maroon,0);drawLabel("DS 3",s3,Maroon); //---- return(0); }//+------------------------------------------------------------------+void drawLabel(string name,double lvl,color Color){ if(ObjectFind(name) != 0) { ObjectCreate(name, OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time[10], lvl); ObjectSetText(name, name, 8, "Arial", EMPTY); ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_COLOR, Color); } else { ObjectMove(name, 0, Time[10], lvl); }} void drawLine(double lvl,string name, color Col,int type){ if(ObjectFind(name) != 0) { ObjectCreate(name, OBJ_HLINE, 0, Time[0], lvl,Time[0],lvl); if(type == 1) ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID); else ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_DOT); ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_COLOR, Col); ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,1); } else { ObjectDelete(name); ObjectCreate(name, OBJ_HLINE, 0, Time[0], lvl,Time[0],lvl); if(type == 1) ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID); else ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_DOT); ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_COLOR, Col); ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,1); }}[/PHP] Weekly [PHP]//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| fibopiv weekly.mq4 |//| Copyright © 2007, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.metaquotes.net |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property copyright "Copyright © 2007, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link "http://www.metaquotes.net" #property indicator_chart_window//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator initialization function |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int init() {//---- indicators//---- return(0); }//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator deinitialization function |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int deinit() {//---- ObjectDelete("WS1"); ObjectDelete("WS2"); ObjectDelete("WS3"); ObjectDelete("WR1"); ObjectDelete("WR2"); ObjectDelete("WR3"); ObjectDelete("WEEKLY PIVOT"); ObjectDelete("Weekly Support 1"); ObjectDelete("Weekly 2"); ObjectDelete("Weekly 3"); ObjectDelete("Weekly Pivot level"); ObjectDelete("Weekly Resistance 1"); ObjectDelete("Weekly Resistance 2"); ObjectDelete("Weekly Resistance 3"); Comment(" ");//---- return(0); }//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator iteration function |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int start() { //----double rates[1][6],weekly_close,weekly_high,weekly_low;ArrayCopyRates(rates, Symbol(), PERIOD_W1); if(DayOfWeek() == 1){ if(TimeDayOfWeek(iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_W1,1)) == 5) { weekly_close = rates[1][4]; weekly_high = rates[1][3]; weekly_low = rates[1][2]; } else { for(int d = 5;d>=0;d--) { if(TimeDayOfWeek(iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_W1,d)) == 5) { weekly_close = rates[d][4]; weekly_high = rates[d][3]; weekly_low = rates[d][2]; } } }}else{ weekly_close = rates[1][4]; weekly_high = rates[1][3]; weekly_low = rates[1][2];} //---- Calculate Pivots Comment("\nWeekly quotations:\nH ",weekly_high,"\nL ",weekly_low, "\nC ",weekly_close);double R = weekly_high - weekly_low;//rangedouble wp = (weekly_high + weekly_low + weekly_close)/3;// Standard Pivotdouble wr3 = wp + (R * 1.000);double wr2 = wp + (R * 0.618);double wr1 = wp + (R * 0.382);double ws1 = wp - (R * 0.382);double ws2 = wp - (R * 0.618);double ws3 = wp - (R * 1.000); drawLine(wr3,"WR3", LimeGreen,0);drawLabel(" WR 3",wr3,LimeGreen);drawLine(wr2,"WR2", LimeGreen,0);drawLabel(" WR 2",wr2,LimeGreen);drawLine(wr1,"WR1", LimeGreen,0);drawLabel(" WR 1",wr1,LimeGreen); drawLine(wp,"WEEKLY PIVOT",Black,1);drawLabel(" WP",wp,Black); drawLine(ws1,"WS1",Maroon,0); drawLabel(" WS 1",ws1,Maroon);drawLine(ws2,"WS2",Maroon,0);drawLabel(" WS 2",ws2,Maroon);drawLine(ws3,"WS3",Maroon,0);drawLabel(" WS 3",ws3,Maroon); //---- return(0); }//+------------------------------------------------------------------+void drawLabel(string name,double lvl,color Color){ if(ObjectFind(name) != 0) { ObjectCreate(name, OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time[10], lvl); ObjectSetText(name, name, 8, "Arial", EMPTY); ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_COLOR, Color); } else { ObjectMove(name, 0, Time[10], lvl); }} void drawLine(double lvl,string name, color Col,int type){ if(ObjectFind(name) != 0) { ObjectCreate(name, OBJ_HLINE, 0, Time[0], lvl,Time[0],lvl); if(type == 1) ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID); else ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_DOT); ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_COLOR, Col); ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,1); } else { ObjectDelete(name); ObjectCreate(name, OBJ_HLINE, 0, Time[0], lvl,Time[0],lvl); if(type == 1) ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID); else ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_DOT); ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_COLOR, Col); ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,1); }}

EURGBP 30m - Potential bearish cypher. If the cypher works out, that may tell us that the down trend on the pair will continue. If the pair violates the cypher, that may be a sign of reversal. The pair may not even complete the cypher and keeps going down. We will see.

Files:
eurgbpm30.png  65 kb