Harmonic Analysis - page 59

RyuShin:
So so so close. This happens sometimes which makes me wanna expand PRZ but I'll strictly stick to my rules.

1st - I think your stops are too close to the PRZ I almost always put'em 10 pips Above/Below X

2nd - it happened to you again!, same as last week EURJPY trade.

you totally missed that Bat pattern that completed at your stops

Files:
eurgbp.m15.png  86 kb

irad:
1st - I think your stops are too close to the PRZ I almost always put'em 10 pips Above/Below X2nd - it happened to you again!, same as last week EURJPY trade.you totally missed that Bat pattern that completed at your stops

Damn man how could I forget that. Okay lesson learned again.

RyuShin:
Awesome! That's what we always should do. Anticipate how the market will move. That's the beauty of harmonics. Btw I just realized that you put two orders at 192.9 and 88.6, do you often do like that on every pattern?

just lately I started to average into position @ PRZ but I should do that more often actually - market isn't running anyway, and sometime it just stall on some level and keep pushing candlewicks lower but basically it just consolidate,

my stops aren't moving anywhere once I am in a trade, the only thing that moves is my target based on fibos, so heck why not put orders so i'll earn more and lose less?

I also like to think of it as market-news-trap

USDJPY H4 - Potential tradable bearish butterfly. Harmonics have been working pretty well on the pair (at least for me). The pair reached 61.8 of last swing, which btw there's a bullish 121 appeared on 30 minute chart, maybe a good idea to consider entering for agg/safety C.

Files:
usdjpyh4_3.png  50 kb

paulselvan:
Bull Shark H1 EurNzd + Hidden RSI div

Could you guide me through hidden divergence? I'm not familiar with it. How does it work?

RyuShin:
Could you guide me through hidden divergence? I'm not familiar with it. Does it work with harmonics?

Check Babypips, they have a Cheat Sheet of all divergences:

Divergence Cheat Sheet | Trading Divergences | Learn Forex Trading

NZDUSD H4 - Potential bearish gartley. There's a bearish 121 pattern too.

Files:
nzdusdh4.png  72 kb
nzdusdh4-2.png  70 kb

RyuShin:
USDJPY H4 - Potential tradable bearish butterfly. Harmonics have been working pretty well on the pair (at least for me). The pair reached 61.8 of last swing, which btw there's a bullish 121 appeared on 30 minute chart, maybe a good idea to consider entering for agg/safety C.

Added potential bullish gartley.

Files:
usdjpyh4_4.png  56 kb

EURUSD M30 - Potential bearish anti gartley. Daily, weekly and monthly resistance is in the PRZ so if price enter the PRZ, it may be a good opportunity to trade.

Files:
eurusdm30.png  43 kb

GBPJPY D1 - Potential bearish gartley, butterfly and three drives. It may complete the gartley, bounce down to 61.8 CD retracement of the gartley and then bounce up and complete the butterfly and three drives. It'll take time but we'll see.

Files:
gbpjpydaily.png  62 kb