Harmonic Analysis - page 66

I saw this form of 222 gartley working once(B point is not touching any fib level, but there is FC), and I see it right now on GBPUSD 30m, so maybe we'll see rally from the 38.2% convergence with 161.8%

then if it'll work there might be some psychological explanation for this kind of forming pattern(trend is strong to the upside, and buyers take a quick break before taking control again).

irad, this is what I talked about. Entry point is on X. The one on GBPJPY worked out. Take a look at the other one on USDCAD. Price exceeded the entry point but backed up afterwards. I suppose this happens often. Maybe we should set SL depending on entry point. In this case maybe it should be below 224 on both pairs.

Files:

RyuShin:
irad, this is what I talked about. Entry point is on X. The one on GBPJPY worked out. Take a look at the other one on USDCAD. Price exceeded the entry point but backed up afterwards. I suppose this happens often. Maybe we should set SL depending on entry point. In this case maybe it should be below 224 on both pairs.

I draw my fibs from the news candlewick

If I remember correctly I tried the same as you did, and then try it also from the news candlewick and decided to go for the deeper one, because over those 200 pages I read they say that gartley that on the 100% convergence tend to break.

EURUSD M30 - Potential bearish bat. Maybe also bearish ABCD+78.6 and 100 FC.

Files:

does this look like any pattern? I think I just made a new formation of gartley pattern

irad:
does this look like any pattern? I think I just made a new formation of gartley pattern

oh, I just checked korharmonics ad realized it's One2One

EURJPY H4 Bull Gartley...for 19th august ?

Files:
eurjpyh4_4.png  41 kb

irad:
oh, I just checked korharmonics ad realized it's One2One

I was gonna point that out but you found it out Seems like we may be able to detect 121 by using FC. We could call the pattern "Anti 113 butterfly" or "anti HENRY" or something. As for GBPJPY, you can see the pair is ranging currently. It may retest yesterday's low or today's lowest. If you're aggressive, keep your short and see if it's going to retest it. SL can be with +pips.

RyuShin:
I was gonna point that out but you found it out Seems like we may be able to detect 121 by using FC. We could call the pattern "Anti 113 butterfly" or "anti HENRY" or something. As for GBPJPY, you can see the pair is ranging currently. It may retest yesterday's low or today's lowest. If you're aggressive, keep your short and see if it's going to retest it. SL can be with +pips.

nah, I took half off @ +30 pips

and the rest right now on the fall +60

that's a nice profit for 42 minutes

I am done being greedy

irad:
nah, I took half off @ +30 pips and the rest right now on the fall +60 that's a nice profit for 42 minutes I am done being greedy

That's similar to what I did. TP1 @ 38.2 and TP2 @ 61.8. Just follow own rule, that's the best.