Free EA creation - page 2

wyspamagiczna:
Hi Batchboy, I do not fully understand your answer but I will have a look at the EA provided. I do not need the second indicator (Av Volume). I am also not obsessed with the optimization. I just need a simple EA taking positions when the MACD main crosses signal (or histogram above/below zero) and the candle closes. That's it ( but based on the MACDtraditional and not on other indicator). Thank you

Ok had time on my hands so exported 1-1/2yr 4hr bar from my ibfx mini mt4 to geneticbuilder and ran it overnite on MACD with ATR and cloee, high & low (of X bars back) type search. It came up with pretty good one which I've attached. For MM = 10 it doubled the acct in 1-1/2yr at dd = 11%, for MM = 15 it was 160% gain w/ 21% dd. Careful to crankup the max lots as it can limit the.........obviously, max lots. The formula GB came up with is lengthy, but in mt4 it worked. For markets opening Sunday afternoon, set Sunday to true. Remember, in mt4 tester set to bar open only resolution, 4hr eurusd. If you use other than ibfx mini your results may differ.

This could do ok for some months, and if it starts doing worse then do optimization run and see if that helps.

Jerry

hai bachboy , please make me profit use ea from this indicator HOLYGRAILLLLLLL

I WAIT YOU , THANK YOU

Files:
holygrail.zip  4 kb

asugancet:
hai bachboy , please make me profit use ea from this indicator HOLYGRAILLLLLLL I WAIT YOU , THANK YOU

Is that a joke name for an indicator? Like I outline of late, prefer folks just suggest what 2 or 3 standard indies you'd like to see an EA made out if, that works with geneticbuilder. For any custom indicators I'd need see your trading history using such custom indie and a chart as to how you use it, then I can examine the worthiness of such for custom indie inclusion in GB.

Thank you for understanding.

This is a useful non repainting indicator. I think it would be really nice as an EA. A time filter, tp, sl and trail stop option would also be great if added.

Files:

Hi

plz make EA on this indicator

Files:

Plz note in above posts of mine what I with geneticbuilder can do; I can do custom indicators only with evidence of past manual performance records please!

There are other places in forex-tsd (like Elite sections) where you can get such help, or search on web for mql-ers.

Thank you.

Batchboy:
Hi,

If you have indies + method that trade wise works out for you, I'd be happy to mql EA it for you to have it auto-trading.

No obligations, and will post the EA in this thread. I have major piece of software that will first hunt/sniff-out optimum way to use your indies

In a strategy/EA, so your "method" might only be a minor background info at best. Just describe and post your indies. Thx,

Jerry

can u make this indicator too EA,

the rules is simple :

1. When crossing the MA to THE SNAKE & open second string did BUY2. When crossing SNAKE BELOW & MA to open second string did SELL 3. When touching MA SNAKE start doing CLOSE

thanks

Files:

HaHa.

Nice to have a little levity in life.

Batchboy:
HaHa. Nice to have a little levity in life.

im watching this tread of earlier when i posting in your tread, sry my english is bad

hendra_de5:
can u make this indicator too EA,

the rules is simple :

thanks

Hendra_de5, the Snake indicator is a recalculating indicator, it has been my experience that it gives terrible results in an Ea.