Make It No Repaint Please! - page 75

Debates & Discussions

Make It No Repaint Please!

Somed, 2016.05.30 10:11

Thank you mladen,
The reason I asked to make it non repaint, is exactly because of that .
That indicator is a was made to recreate a complete trading system but the programmer mess up.
I want to add to my trading, and avoid a lot of clutter in my windows.

The main problem in cases like that is that the repainting part, when corrected, is nothing like the correct part and that results are useless in most of cases when that type of repainting is corrected

Dear mladen is it possible to make this indicator no repaint , even result change also no issues please see sir
Files:
eata.mq4  7 kb

shiva12:
Dear mladen is it possible to make this indicator no repaint , even result change also no issues please see sir
That is the infamous "pollans" indicator. For a long time it has been debated and the conclusion after ears is to forget about it

mladen:
That is the infamous "pollans" indicator. For a long time it has been debated and the conclusion after ears is to forget about it
thank you sir 

Dear mladen i am in cofusion is this repaint or not please tell me some times sginals are not coming and some times are coming please tell me 
Files:

shiva12:
Dear mladen i am in cofusion is this repaint or not please tell me some times sginals are not coming and some times are coming please tell me 
It is using future values. Ie: repaints

mladen:
It is using future values. Ie: repaints
Thanks a lot dear mladen

You all should keep something in mind, there are signals that required the closing of the next candle to either stay on or dissappear. If you tweak something not to repaint, you may be getting the wrong signal. Just use price action guys, thats my best advice.

fxstrategist:
You all should keep something in mind, there are signals that required the closing of the next candle to either stay on or dissappear. If you tweak something not to repaint, you may be getting the wrong signal. Just use price action guys, thats my best advice.
What you are describing is not repainting. That is normal way - and whatever people tell about "price action", there is no single rule that could define what "price action" is

Somed:
Is it possible to  make this indicator a non repainter?
Thank you.

red&green = original code

violet&blue = nrp

caution: I´m not a coder(I´m just manipulating/raping existing code), I did this half a year ago because I was interested in the indicator. imho not a classical repainter, if you can wait one bar signal won´t go away (please real-coders correct me if I´m wrong).

hope that helps...