Make It No Repaint Please! - page 68

Lasada trader, if you post it here maybe we can help you to get it wlorking again.

He did not intend to post anything at all : he took the post he posted 2 years ago on another forum and just copied the same s..t here. Just a spammer

techmac:
He did not intend to post anything at all : he took the post he posted 2 years ago on another forum and just copied the same s..t here. Just a spammer

Hi techmac,

when peoples will start feeling,the time of other persons is same short and costly same to them,but in mostly cases more than them,at least they should manage time for their own needs.

Hi guys could you please take a look to the indicator binary comodo I posted please, that would be great, non repainted, and the PBF_ scalper doesn't repaint but it takes some time to appear, many candles sometimes, which makes it not that good some times, could you guys please see if we can make it fast to show the signal

thank you in advanceeee so happyyyyy, and happiness to everyoneee

mntiwana:

Hi techmac,

when peoples will start feeling,the time of other persons is same short and costly same to them,but in mostly cases more than them,at least they should manage time for their own needs.

Yes, the usual things that they seem to forget

Hy ,i found this great indicator . Please make no reapinting Thank you

Mr isada trader, u posted same matter in all sites ,,, your self you are not clear... what do you want, if u are clear with you , just post here.....

http://vknvk.blogspot.in/2015/10/please-helpindictaor-not-repaint.html

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/trading-indicators/19800-no-repaint-indicator.html

Hi Shiva12 i I've done everything you've asked now you make it my indicator no repainting please. Thank you

flox:
Hi Shiva12 i I've done everything you've asked now you make it my indicator no repainting please. Thank you

Nice joke Anyway, since it is me who made that indicator, simply set the Causal parameter to true and it will not repaint

Can you please make these indicators nonrepainting please......