REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 15

i will wait for impulse because of trendline break! and will buy only if divegrence happen. thanks sister.

thanks! of courese we have our own methods

waaaah. i closed too early

princessfx:
darn, i wast able to enter short a while ago.

im from philippines, i have a lot of chinese friends here.

dont take signal yet..

i think its best to wait for divergence (regular or hidden) and both RSI and Moving average should be above 30 line.. all we do now is wait..

regular divergence ? time to buy?

Files:
2016_7.jpg  20 kb

thanks for everyone supporting this forum.

i read some pages before, to be safe. always enter on divergence. when it is really evident.

@sogard2008, you can explain your thoughts because this is open forum

regarding TP

method 1: 1.5 to 2 times SL.. but move stop to BE always.

method2: for those who count waves, ofcourse the end of the 5th wave. but i TP on the end of 3rd wave for safety purposes. and i dont want to wait too much on 4th wave correction.

method 3: when rsi(7period) turns oversold or overbought in the opposite direction on H1 timeframe.

divergence is not yet evident in m5 timeframe. you entered agressive. but move BE asap.

yachli:
regular divergence ? time to buy?

that was a tough one. agressive entry. traded that on demo account and now 15pips up.

there was a signal here before. but dissapeared , maybe because of candle close.. but still managed when there is regular divengence!!! @sogard, did you see this?

Files:
re.jpg  87 kb

@chikanesoup,

candle close not low enough. taking dissapearing signals might work, but you should know.

In that case.. the 5 wave advance that probably hit you TP is a C wave.

the dissapearing signal happened in the begining of the B wave, and divergence occured at the C wave of the B wave.

princessfx:
i dont want to ransack this thread but.. i'll explain a bit..

first of all, i'm a harmonic trader... if all you harmonic traders agree, the main problem of harmonic trading is we dont know where the price will stop. at what retracement. you might be anticipating a bat, but in the end, will turn into a crab. etc. ABCD patterns hard to predict its ending. Since harmonic patterns depend on ratio, its the only confirmation tool we have. unless we use oscilators like stochastic and rsi. but their signals are useless because when a pattern is almost complete, the signal goes into extreme condition. always...

the only pattern i know that has added confirmation si the N200 pattern, thats why i trade it because it has "time requirements".. the more filters, the better

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182196

invented my harrymonic

indicator coded by grandaveous & poruchick

.. also 3 drives work. those are the 2 patterns i have confidence in risking my money. no more no less.

while doing bt with Zup indicator. i noticed the RI-EURUSD signals of REVERSALS as described in post 1 and 2.. when accompanied with pattens.. even those that i dont trade bacause i have no confidence to them (like butterfly, crab, total, shark,cypher, blackswan and etc..). worked! for short. this indicator and System could be the best confirmation with harmonic patterns.. as i have tested. Fibbonachi expansions might work for ABCD patterns, but RI is better.. try if for yourself... thats why im liking this system

the way i see it.. if a pattern appeared, then RI entry confirms, i can trade the pattern. this is what i have been looking for, and now, i think i have a Possibe solution. but i want to try it further on demo and Live with small balance.

The RI reversal entry rules is more important, if an harmonic pattern forms on the "entry point" of this system. is a high chance trade.

this forum started by kamyar has all the things we need to know regrding the patterns

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

Honestly, who makes money in harmonic if you trade all those patterns??

example is the pattern that i hate. the butterfly.. when i was about to enter in IR reversal trigger, the pattern formed! as an added confirmation.

it's very effective. I love it.

Thank u forex princess.