REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 4

fxsuccessor:
sorry if i only uploaded indicator for 4 digits, pls download here the 4digits and 5 digits thanks

I'm using the "RI - Basic - EURUSD - 4digit.ex4" now, and it plotted past signal.

The "RI - Basic - EURUSD - 5digit.ex4" and "RI - Basic - EURUSD.ex4" from post #2 did not give past signal. Thanks...

signal from aud usd. already +10 pips

Files:
au.jpg  125 kb

partial closed position @ 15pips and got stoped out at breakeven

no signal yet....

As far as i can see this indicator is not based on EW.

ok, if that is what you see. i just use it to detact C waves. and sudden impulse waves thanks for the comment

if you want. you can look for complicated softwares that count waves.. but they never work... they only mess up things.. the one i created makes things easier.

as i said. if you are a pro elliott waver. pls ignore this thread. your just waisting your time.

lets try it first. who cares if its not fully EW. as long as it works and makes money! have tried it in BT and i was satisfied.

the way i see it, its more on the harmonic side.

System is not ew!!

HI,

i want to clafiry that this system is not elloitt wave.. I use EW in trading but i only use the signals as confirmations of C waves and potential impluse/breakout.

as my OWN style of trading, i use this system as confirmation. actually IF YOU KNOW EWP, YOU CAN MATCH ANY TRADING SYSTEM & FIT IT TO EWP. ITS THAT SIMPLE.

a lot of EWP TRADERS USE SYSTEMS TO COMPLEMENT EWP TO MAKE IT EASIER. because they know what are they looking for. OTHERS use ichimoku, macd. etc...

i just shared this system bacause i think it can help you guys, specially newbies.. as time passes, and you will master EWP, you wil probably craete your own system...

fxsuccessor:
partial closed position @ 15pips and got stoped out at breakeven

but u said its for eu only, how do we also test it on other pair like u are doing

drunkpips:
but u said its for eu only, how do we also test it on other pair like u are doing

you test it by placing bands indi on your chart... 20 deviation 2... use in conjunction with rsi... save yourself some money