Harmonic & Time - page 18

chikanesoup:
im happy n200 pattern really worked! !!!

But XD retracement is 1.272 which means it exceeds the 1.130 rule

grandaevus:
Navarro200 version of zupv135.

* Forces indicator to search all possible patterns for last leg if nothing founded then searches for past formations

* Exact D Time Box based on Bar counting (checks Sunday market opening time also)

* Alert Included

Indicator checks only navarro 200 patterns, for other patterns that nen has already included in zups, please use latest zupv135 that poruchik uploaded on "Harmonic Trading" topic.

If something doesn't work as it should be please let me know so I can fix it.

thanks a lot i will try it

grandaevus:
But XD retracement is 1.272 which means it exceeds the 1.130 rule

hmm, i think it only only reached less than 1.272 so it is valid. i remenber that harry said to place a stop below 127% max. and that stop was not hit.... but i watched price action on the time zone. and it confirms to be reversal.

chikanesoup:
hmm, i think it only only reached less than 1.272 so it is valid. i remenber that harry said to place a stop below 127% max. and that stop was not hit.... but i watched price action on the time zone. and it confirms to be reversal.

i analyzed you trade.. it is ok.. the price almost reached 127 because of weekend gap. but n200 pattern is still intact. the most important thing is you reacted only during the time zone...

during the time zone, price was at 100%. still a good entry with a stop at 127%. good trade

Files:
ok.jpg  98 kb

Eur Gbp

attempting a super reversal trade!!!!! hahaha

Files:
eg-1.jpg  80 kb
eg-2.jpg  78 kb

grandaevus:
Navarro200 version of zupv135.

* Forces indicator to search all possible patterns for last leg if nothing founded then searches for past formations

* Exact D Time Box based on Bar counting (checks Sunday market opening time also)

* Shows D Box Time Range & exact ideal D time on Screen

* Alert Included

Indicator patterns search start may be a little bit slower on M1, M5 time frames since it checks sunday opening times(if any) for exact bar counting

Indicator checks only navarro 200 patterns, for other patterns that nen has already included in zups, please use latest zupv135 that poruchik uploaded on "Harmonic Trading" topic.

zup_v135navarro200v02.mq4

If something doesn't work as it should be please let me know so I can fix it.

your super great! this one works good!!! can you add an option if we want an alert to it? and we can chose a sound file that we want to play??

this trade is only experimental. its demo account, im tring to validate if the 2nd pattern that im researching will work in this setup. and it is confirmend by a n200 on a smaller TF..

GOLD M1

there is no symmetry

. D before 1.618

Files:
xauusdm11.png  86 kb

poruchik:
GOLD M1

there is no symmetry

. D before 1.618

But when price reaches D box it will.

Indicator checks only fib retracement criteria, not time and if retracement criterias are met, give an alert that pattern has been found.

It's an early warning sign to the trader that a possible navarro 200 pattern been forming.

But if you want I can add the time factor to the search criteria filters, so it will only give an alert when price enters the D Box.

OK, Thank you