How to overcome greed in dealing to Forex? - page 5

Kolar:
That is the main focus of every trader who wants to be succesfull and profitable totally agree with you!

To get maximal profit in forex, we can start trading with small amount. If we can manage this fund and get maximal profit, i think we will also do it with bigger amount. But we must be keep discipline.

the secret to over coming greed is simpler than what you expect, by having a decent plan and sticking to it!! dont let anything else gets between you and a good trading plan. not even greed 3 years of trading with hotforex and i had to learn the hard way

CahCuncun:
To get maximal profit in forex, we can start trading with small amount. If we can manage this fund and get maximal profit, i think we will also do it with bigger amount. But we must be keep discipline.

Agree for the small amount because you need to afford the possibility of loss and gain useful experience through that.

CahCuncun:

One step at a time right ?

I think he is referring to discipline and its true, if you can master a good strategy on smaller amounts and have close to a constant out come, if can happen for larger amounts with the same stratgy with same parameters ratio increase.

Greed is human nature, and is very difficult to overcome, especially for forex trading that full of possible opportunity. Strictly trading disclipine is necessary to overcome greed and also should practice good mind.

Once i have been to a seminar regarding forex and the lecturer told us that comparing men traders and a women traders you will see that the women are more successful. The reason behind this is that men always are greedy and wants more and more but the women always have a target which the fulfil it. the example was something like if a woman wants a bag she will trade until she has the money to buy it and then stop she will not keep trading in order to get a second one because her target was that certain bag. So i believe setting and keeping your targets realistic is a must too.

trader_ph:
I think he is referring to discipline and its true, if you can master a good strategy on smaller amounts and have close to a constant out come, if can happen for larger amounts with the same stratgy with same parameters ratio increase.

You dont need to seek for high profits ratio you can take a step at a time and through time improve your strategy and ratio, starting small and develop slowly.

but of course, I would suggest taking it slow with forex, growing slowly yet surely, unlike lots of traders, most who do good on demo thinks its gonna be a on hit wonder on live and end up burning accounts.

The risk is that we want to see at all costs of the opportunities and then making too many trades. In my opinion you have to learn to listen to our emotions and impose rules. For example, after a good trade or bad trade, break away from the video for a few minutes. The wait can be used to lower the temperature ... cold cold ... and better see the start of a new trend or mini trend