How to overcome greed in dealing to Forex? - page 4

I don't think that greed control is the most important

Much more important is the "I know all" control

It's very important to help buy and sell without having sensations including concern along with greed, even though there're even now there yet very best broker would be the person who controls these kind of sensations after which it buy and sell. So it's very important to get Halt Burning for a buy and sell plus occasionally Consider Revenue and another must approach the exchanging strategy looking in what number of pips one particular want to help make everyday and will buy and sell keeping that in mind.

You can control greed when you are properly discipline . A discipline trade will be able to avoid over trading and follow your trading plan accordingly.

eagle4:
You can control greed when you are properly discipline . A discipline trade will be able to avoid over trading and follow your trading plan accordingly.

Emotion can be controlled if we have good trading psychology and our trading psychology also can be honed if we use small amount like i did in freshforex because trader can start trading with amount they wish

From my perspective you need to have a balance which you decided that you may lose it. This way you will have in your mind that you might as well make a loss instead of profit and try to keep yourself from getting too excited. If you go into trading and your only thing is to make profit it will drive you soon or later to be greedy and want more everytime.

Difficult

The most dangerous is : "I won 3-4 trades in a row, now just one and I am done" and that last one is almost sure to give you a headache

It is like when you say i will go for a beer !! We all know how it ends !

eagle4:

Good point eagle4 however this discipline i think it can be achieved through stop loss and take profit

If you have a trading plan, it is supposed to be made in based on your trading goals, which include how much you expect to gain with your trades. Then you just need to stick to your plan when greed comes out and never overtrade.

divisa35:
If you have a trading plan, it is supposed to be made in based on your trading goals, which include how much you expect to gain with your trades. Then you just need to stick to your plan when greed comes out and never overtrade.

That is the main focus of every trader who wants to be succesfull and profitable totally agree with you!