Momentum candle open to close price, please help me create this thanks - page 2

Nice Indicator CJA...... Thanks for making it. Will check it out on my charts soon.

cja:
try these, the mql4 should be good and the mql5 should be alright but i have not done enough mql5 code to be sure.if you want the indicators to give the same signals as the previous versions just set the high low pip value to smaller than the candle pip value.[attach]149596[/attach][attach]149597[/attach]

could you update this to work with the latest mt4 build

Price to open indicator pricetoopen.mq4

Files:

cja:

Added High Low option

Try these, the MQL4 should be good and the MQL5 should be alright but I have not done enough MQL5 code to be sure.

If you want the indicators to give the same signals as the previous versions just set the High low pip value to smaller than the Candle pip value.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
momentum_candles_v1.mq5

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
momentum_candles_v1.mq4

Hello cja,

Great indicator, thanks for sharing. Is it possible to have an indicator which will color the candles whose body size is <or = 50% of the total candle size. It will be of great help.

Thanks,

Mob. 

Files:
image.jpeg  85 kb

its not works with mt4.

ccjjaa: Momentum candles MT5
Please edit your (original) post and use the CODE button (Alt-S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
          Messages Editor

Updated for modern MT4 builds.  Perhaps someone with more ability will add alerts and custom sound file option.

Perhaps I do have the capability, though I'm sure there is a more elegant solution.

ccjjaa:

Added High Low option

Try these, the MQL4 should be good and the MQL5 should be alright but I have not done enough MQL5 code to be sure.

If you want the indicators to give the same signals as the previous versions just set the High low pip value to smaller than the Candle pip value.

momentum_candles_v1.mq5

momentum_candles_v1.mq4

I am trying to use it on currency pairs like XAUUSD and NAS100 and its recognising nearly every candle as a momentum candle. How can I fix this?

Change the definition by changing the input parameters.
Reason: