What we are up to - page 2

Greetings,

We were stopped out of the Euro and GBP shorts last night for respective losses of 36 and 66 pips when Draghi let loose that he would not let the euro die.

Thats ok however because we were able to get back almost immediately ( off signals ) 102, 104 and 20 pips for a net gain of 124 pips for the day.

Currently those trades are way up in the case of GBP almost 200 pips.

So the first quesion you may ask is why if the candles are still bullish did you take the profit at 100 pips.

Answer: because we had suffered a loss and wanted to replace it and.... we dont get greedy ,and.. there is always another trade/ In a volatile market such as it was this morning before the US session better to get the money in the bank. We try and trade safe and take a slow approach. 100 pips is a lot of pips especially when you add it to the totals for the week. Does it suck that in the case of Sterling we could have gotten 100 more on the same trade. Yeah a little but it would have hurt worse to break even on the day only covering the loss. Some might say well everyone made pips today.

Do they have a net 287 pips in just 3 days? We think thats a pretty good catch. We are leveraging off a 3k base and have gained just shy of 10%. Is every day like the past few, NO but the method is sound and consistent which is the other reason we dont worry about leaving pips on the table. There will be another trade available.

So hopefully if you are reading this recap you took adavantage of the trial and got in on those trades if you havent

We have one simple question Why not?

We dont bite there are no catches, no upsells, no credit card required we arent selling emails. Its a complete system and one that is somple and effective. We hope you will check it out.

Thats it thanks for reading Good Trading

Files:
euro725.jpg  33 kb
gbp725.jpg  58 kb
nzd726.jpg  53 kb

the over night

Greetings,

Just a morning update there were a number of trades signaled last night for a total of 87 pips as they currently sit ( mopre is you got out at the prescribed targets). The euro was basically directionless with these trades resulting in a wash. We have posted the screen shots.

We also need to apoligize to those of you who were not able to get into our trade room last night. We reached capacity and didnt realize it. We have fixed the problem and now have an overflow room.

The ladders has produced a total of 360 pips in just 3 short days. If you are reading this we hope you will take advantage of our offer. Space is now very limited. Thats not a gimmick like so many marketers use. We filled one room already and thank those who are trading with the ladders.

A sidenote, be honest with yourself after you click off this thread. Ask your self the following questions. What brought you to it? Why are you reading this? Chances are good there is something missing from your trading. If you are not reachng your goals give yourself a pat on the back few traders ever do. So you are not alone. Its a tough egg to crack. We hope to make it easier. Take us for a test spin and you will start

Thanks and good trading

Files:

charts attached

tradetheladders:
Greetings,

Just a morning update there were a number of trades signaled last night for a total of 87 pips as they currently sit ( mopre is you got out at the prescribed targets). The euro was basically directionless with these trades resulting in a wash. We have posted the screen shots.

We also need to apoligize to those of you who were not able to get into our trade room last night. We reached capacity and didnt realize it. We have fixed the problem and now have an overflow room.

The ladders has produced a total of 360 pips in just 3 short days. If you are reading this we hope you will take advantage of our offer. Space is now very limited. Thats not a gimmick like so many marketers use. We filled one room already and thank those who are trading with the ladders.

A sidenote, be honest with yourself after you click off this thread. Ask your self the following questions. What brought you to it? Why are you reading this? Chances are good there is something missing from your trading. If you are not reachng your goals give yourself a pat on the back few traders ever do. So you are not alone. Its a tough egg to crack. We hope to make it easier. Take us for a test spin and you will start

Thanks and good trading

for some reason we can only put screen shots in using the insert image featire not manage attachemnets feature if anyone knows whythisis please let us know its very frustrating

Thanks

I disagree

Hello,

I have to say your pip count from last night is in correct. I was in your room and traded the signals. I lost 9 pips on the Euro. You are correct it really did nothing. Mostly this was my fault as I did not move the stops as directed. I have 46 pips on GBP/USD (just closed), 38 pips on AUD/USD and 40 on NZD/USD just closed. My total is 115 pips .

Dont be shy its ok to brag

My only suggestion is maybe you guys could get a trade copier.

why we left RAS

We received a couple of PM's regarding the reason we are no longer on RAS. The answer is really very simple. We could not get the EA to work correctly and RAS was unable to fix the problem on their end. Our trading indicators pull a tremendous amount of CPU and in addition we use Cantasia studio to record the market 24/6 as verification of our trades. We also use the reodings so that prospetive clients and members can do their due dilagence.

Its possible that the problem was on our end, hopefully that answers any questions some may have about RAS

Thanks

Are you successful

So in a week of acronyms ( fomc,ecb,mpc, adp,nfp..... ) it might be easier to swim thru a pool of sharks in a suit made of chum then try and trade. None the less there were some trade last night and this morning resulting in some pips.

GBP was the best performer firing for 70 pips this morning

Euro lagged a bit but there was a long good for 20

Aud good for 20

Bringing the toral pip count for the last 2 weeks.........

497 pips.

Turn this into the best year you have ever had and commit to being successfull in the Forex Market. We can get you there. NO catch no gimmicks, just honesty, transparency and consistency

tradetheladders.com

more bars in more places

Files:
gbp731.jpg  178 kb
eur727.jpg  106 kb
aud731.jpg  105 kb

multi pips

Ok so even though we were sidelined this week (hey every one needs some down time) one of the great things about tradetheladders is it really is simple to get get trades and you dont need us looking over your shoulder to do it.

Last night produced worry free carefree pips galore

Total as this is written are

GBP for 60

KIWI for 40

AUD for 50

EUR for 100 pips!!!!!!

Thats 250 pips in just 1 night. Now we know some of you will be thinking that we cherry picked these trades. You can see for yourself how the system performs in one of 2 ways.

1) Sign up for a free no CC trial

2) View the archived footage in our archives section. We have started recording the markets 24/6. As proof that the ladders really is the best way to trade.

Ok thats it for now total pip count since we started this is now 747!!!! If you are reading this thread there is probably something missing from your trading. If you didnt get 750 pips in the last 2 weeks there is probably room for improvement.

Stop hunting for the grail it doesnt exist (even our system isnt one) Start trading the ladders and start living

tradetheladders

Files:
euro.jpg  95 kb
aud.jpg  93 kb
gbp.jpg  51 kb
kiwi.jpg  93 kb

By the way, is this SP still active? I can't look him up anymore.

rourkem:
Re: What we are up to

By the way, is this SP still active? I can't look him up anymore.

It is not - like most of them