Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 63

mntiwana:
Alpha24

that is not to make you feel scare but a reality,you are going to face,and alert caution to make you understand what you are going to do,so always be patient to learn every thing concerning first,make some safe guard around you ,hold tight grip on your strategy,let the fear and greed ...

regards

Thank you Bro mntiwana,

I am not scare or angry. I started learning TA from July 2009 till today I was hunting for holygrail, so many systems I prepared according to diffrent indicators.some were good some were so and so. whenever I was satisfied with system, It was giving results for one week and in next week my interest ends in system.This was happening from last one and half year. Then I started to think what I expect from chart where to start and where to end. so I arrenged indicators according to requirements so I demanded colored tma Bands. In between I came across with above mentioned post(about Igor) and my point of view changed. That's why I told Mladen sir not to provide colored TMA band.

I am working more on trading psychology than trading systems and indicators. I am very thankful of you for sugessions.(by the way english is not my native language pls forgive for mistakes)

Regards

nbtrading:
One should always know everything about the indicator. That is why the internet is flooded with "no repaint" indicator adds. They know that people want to be sure - and they are cheating them on exactly that part - the trust

Very true nbtrading,

If we don't know about basic indicators and the intention behind the invention of such indicators we can't get useful information from chart.

Fibo21:
I hope someone would code one because the TMA cloud is very smooth. I prefer it over EMA

Fibo21, are you looking for a regular TMA cloud, or a TMA Centered cloud?

alpha24:
Thank you Bro mntiwana,

I am not scare or angry. I started learning TA from July 2009 till today I was hunting for holygrail, so many systems I prepared according to diffrent indicators.some were good some were so and so. whenever I was satisfied with system, It was giving results for one week and in next week my interest ends in system.This was happening from last one and half year. Then I started to think what I expect from chart where to start and where to end. so I arrenged indicators according to requirements so I demanded colored tma Bands. In between I came across with above mentioned post(about Igor) and my point of view changed. That's why I told Mladen sir not to provide colored TMA band.

I am working more on trading psychology than trading systems and indicators. I am very thankful of you for sugessions.(by the way english is not my native language pls forgive for mistakes)

Regards

Dear alpha,

now you making me scary,by your personal story,if you was not then...lol............of course i am junior than you not more than a year,just you wasted time for HG that is not exist actually but peoples still dream of it.......can i know what is the real and useful psychology that needs no indicator + system,do you feel it would be true alternative of indicators.....some light please,by the way i am also not native to English ,don't worry and mostly here too,.........dear some stories are for to encourage you if you take them positive way,just needs a hard work with strict determination,some where i read,nothing is hard and impossible when you know it....think it.....but don't change your mood back again...lol.....thanks.

regards

mntiwana

Dear mntiwana,

My statement was "I am working more on trading psychology than trading systems and indicators". That dosen't mean there is no use of indicators and systems. It is simply essential that when we are using some trading weapons we should maximum utilize it with the help of trading psychology.

I am not against indicators and systems but our search must stop with what we choose for trading and real game starts from thenafter.

please refer this Psychology

Site Map VanTharp.com

regards

I find that Van Tarp tends to be to commercial (telling us what we want to hear, instead of what we should hear)

mrtools:
Fibo21, are you looking for a regular TMA cloud, or a TMA Centered cloud?

Thanks for replying

I got the indicator I needed.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178821/page11

morro:
I find that Van Tarp tends to be to commercial (telling us what we want to hear, instead of what we should hear)

Isn't that the essence of the psychology? It is there to make us see what is inside of us (hear what we want to hear), and not to see the "ugly reality" that we are just one among the billions with same things happening to them in life

mladen:
Isn't that the essence of the psychology? It is there to make us see what is inside of us (hear what we want to hear), and not to see the "ugly reality" that we are just one among the billions with same things happening to them in life

Come to think, you are right and I must agree with you

Oh well, at least he is a good seller

morro:
Come to think, you are right and I must agree with you Oh well, at least he is a good seller

He is Van not vain.:) :)