Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 77

Baton_Champion:

You may not have noticed but you are posting files for MT5 in the MT4 section.

ex4 or ex5 files cannot be modified only mq4 or 5.

Baton_Champion:

Also, May I kindly ask you to make a sound and message alert when the arrow appears?

Best Regards...

<ex5 file deleted>

Please read my posts (regarding using the centered TMA for signals) again. I have nothing to add to that

hola   Mladen Rakic , he leído todas tus publicaciones y son excelentes. pero quería pedir un favor adicional. ¿Puede colocar y alertar el cruce de los niveles 55 para compra y 45 para venta cuando la Línea tma cruza estos niveles? el tipo del tipo de alerta móvil
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

William Snyder #:

Hello Gincius, made the histo version, please remember this indicator will recalculate.

Hello Mladen Rakic. Can you help me make the TMA histogram to create rectangles on the chart that appear as the chart background as in the image below. I want to use it to improve my trend trading system based on the TMA such that it is easy to see the trend on different timeframes. I want it to work like the Momentum scalper indicator attached below
Files:

hi brother
can anyone make small arrow buy-sell when color change

If lower level -15 and color change be big arrow buy
Upper level 15 color change be big arrow s

vansanaLATMANY #:
hi brother
can anyone make small arrow buy-sell when color change

If lower level -15 and color change be big arrow buy
Upper level 15 color change be big arrow s

yes sure, you can actually post a project in the freelance section and you can connect with expert developers who can guide you further on this.

Mladen Rakic #:

This would be the one with an addition of dots when channel is broker

Is there a MT5 version for this? I am looking for a MT5 version with a LWMA..

( I do not remember.. from which url I downloaded ). Please find these if anyone works for you.

mt5 file ????

davpm2468 #:
( I do not remember.. from which url I downloaded ). Please find these if anyone works for you.
Have MTF TMA bands for new mt5 version ???? 

MTF multi timeframeTMA_Centered_Bands mt5