Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 67

Desatar:
Hello Mladen,

a friend of mine modified an indicator of yours years ago. He had another attempt on creating an indicator that should be a histogram of that ribbon indicator were it shows when all 3 ribbons are above or below in the chart. The indicator he created draws heavily on the cpu power. Would you be able to fix the indicator?

Thx.

D.

D

Which T3MA is the T3MA ribbon filled indicator using?

mladen:

D

Which T3MA is the T3MA ribbon filled indicator using?

In the indicator folder needs to be the t3ma file.

I put it below.

D.

Files:
t3ma.mq4  4 kb

Desatar:

In the indicator folder needs to be the t3ma file.

I put it below.

D.

D

Here they are (you need all of them, since all are changed) :

kino_close_above_ribbons_last_1.mq4

kino_t3ma_ribbon_filled_1.mq4

t3ma_1.mq4

Would it be possible to add the "show only the last x bars" feature to this indicator?

It uses a lot of CPU power on high TMA values.

Thank you!

Files:

tmg:
Would it be possible to add the "show only the last x bars" feature to this indicator?

It uses a lot of CPU power on high TMA values.

Thank you!

This would be the optimized code : _-_i-trade-hurst-tma_2.mq4

Not much more can be done for long calculating periods (limiting bars would cause wrong results and classical repainting instead of recalculating)

Files:

The optimized version is more efficient. Thank you very much!

mladen, what a great thread on TMA. I have a little different type of a request. Do you have or could you make a regular Simple Moving Average Indicator that can be displaced negatively and can be interpolated to make up for the bars that have been displaced? I am not looking for a a centered moving average, I just want to be able to use a regular MA displaced -15 bars (or adjustable) and then have the Indicator interpolate the missing bars. I hope I explained that clear enough. Obviosly, a regular MA can already be displaced negatively, I just need it to interpolate and plot the rest of the missing indicator.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

SteveSouders:

mladen, what a great thread on TMA. I have a little different type of a request. Do you have or could you make a regular Simple Moving Average Indicator that can be displaced negatively and can be interpolated to make up for the bars that have been displaced? I am not looking for a a centered moving average, I just want to be able to use a regular MA displaced -15 bars (or adjustable) and then have the Indicator interpolate the missing bars. I hope I explained that clear enough. Obviosly, a regular MA can already be displaced negatively, I just need it to interpolate and plot the rest of the missing indicator.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is something similar

Files:

Mladen, do you happen to have the .mq4 version of that indicator?

I would really like to see the algorithm that was used.

Steve 

mladen, after playing with the indicator it looks very similar to the Snake indicator only interpolated for future bars, could you possibly make a real Moving Average Indicator that does that?

Steve