Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 66

TmaTrue 3.0-with Distances

TmaTrue-3.0-with-Distances.mq4

Hello! Please add in the indicator function SHIFT. Thank you! fasttmaline.mq4

Files:
fasttmaline.mq4  10 kb

Hi mrtools mladen

Sorry for insisting too much.

Can you add arrows to the TMA ribbon filled?. I need arrows on the chart when TMA1 moving average crosses TMA2 moving average. If possible only after price closes.

I would really appreciate it.

Pleeeassseee, :-)

Greetings,

Fibo21:
Hi mrtools mladen

Sorry for insisting too much.

Can you add arrows to the TMA ribbon filled?. I need arrows on the chart when TMA1 moving average crosses TMA2 moving average. If possible only after price closes.

I would really appreciate it.

Pleeeassseee, :-)

Greetings,

Fibo21, added the arrows.

tma_ribbon_filled_alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4

mrtools:

Fibo21, added the arrows.

tma_ribbon_filled_alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4

A million thanks!,

Greetings,

Mladen Hello! I want to ask you: - Do you have an expert based on this indicator? That is where the Expert to this indicator added function of opening and closing orders when the price crosses the upper and lower boundaries of the channel?

offer:
Mladen Hello! I want to ask you: - Do you have an expert based on this indicator? That is where the Expert to this indicator added function of opening and closing orders when the price crosses the upper and lower boundaries of the channel?

Offer, if your talking about an Ea for Tma centered bands, since Tma centered recalculates it's positions, it would not be a profitable Ea.

mrtools:
Offer, if your talking about an Ea for Tma centered bands, since Tma centered recalculates it's positions, it would not be a profitable Ea.

I am referring to "Triangular moving average (EMA)"

offer:
I am referring to "Triangular moving average (EMA)"

offer

What is the "Triangular moving average (EMA)"?

As far as I am aware of, there is no such thing. There is a centered TMA (which recalculates), regular TMA (that does not recalculate) and LWMA (that is, as it is explained at the first page of this thread, an end-pointed centered TMA, that also does not recalculate)

Hello Mladen,

a friend of mine modified an indicator of yours years ago. He had another attempt on creating an indicator that should be a histogram of that ribbon indicator were it shows when all 3 ribbons are above or below in the chart. The indicator he created draws heavily on the cpu power. Would you be able to fix the indicator?

Thx.

D.