Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 56

Hi mr.mladen, i like your TMA so much.

and i respect your copyright in TMA file. i want to apply some code in TMA for my trade system, please allow me mr.mladen.:)

I know that the TMATRUE indicator is not really a TMA but I didn't know in which other thread I could post this. It remains my favorite indicator and is in every template and strategy that I use. It is based on the LWMA and to get the multi-colored center line I make center line color "none" and then use a multi-colored MA set as LWMA=56. I use that center line much like Dr. Barry Burns uses the 50 MA in his strategies.

If anyone could make the TMATRUE indicator so that it has a center line which the user could determine type, thickness, and color I would be forever grateful. My favorite template is attached to show what I mean. This is not critical as I can do as I do now but, the change would enhance the functionality and eliminate the need for an extra indicator that is so slightly different.

Kind regards to all who make this such a great web site.

tmatrue_with_distancesxx.mq4

gcgman:
I know that the TMATRUE indicator is not really a TMA but I didn't know in which other thread I could post this. It remains my favorite indicator and is in every template and strategy that I use. It is based on the LWMA and to get the multi-colored center line I make center line color "none" and then use a multi-colored MA set as LWMA=56. I use that center line much like Dr. Barry Burns uses the 50 MA in his strategies.

If anyone could make the TMATRUE indicator so that it has a center line which the user could determine type, thickness, and color I would be forever grateful. My favorite template is attached to show what I mean. This is not critical as I can do as I do now but, the change would enhance the functionality and eliminate the need for an extra indicator that is so slightly different.

Kind regards to all who make this such a great web site.

tmatrue_with_distancesxx.mq4

gcgman

"TMA true" is LWMA. You can use any moving average that has correctly coded color changes instead of the "tma true"

mladen:
gcgman "TMA true" is LWMA. You can use any moving average that has correctly coded color changes instead of the "tma true"

Thank you mladen. I saw slight differences between the center line and the LWMA. I guess it is just minor variances in the calculations.

gcgman:
Thank you mladen. I saw slight differences between the center line and the LWMA. I guess it is just minor variances in the calculations.

gcgman

It is due to a bug in the way the "TMA true" is calculated. It repeats the central value 2 times - if it avoided the error it would be exactly the same as LWMA

Where did the "TMA true" name come from when that indicator has nothing in common with TMA (none of the TMAs)?

Hi mladen,

Do you have non repaint version of this one? or others ma with slope value that will not recalculate.

mladen:
At one request, here is a TMA slope 1.5 normalized compatible with new metatrader 4 : tmaslope.v1.5_normalized_nmc.mq4

stanley18:
Hi mladen, Do you have non repaint version of this one? or others ma with slope value that will not recalculate.

hi stanley18

here is nrp ver,i am not sure,it help you

Files:

Also MLADENs mtf chart ver

Files:

Renamed TMA channel

itm_x-gen_synt.ex4

Files: