Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 30

mrtools:
40Mitch, if you look it the init() part of the indicator code you will see it is using a total of 7 buffers,5 for indicator drawing and an extra 2 are needed for calculations.

Thanks for the clarification--and education!

secretcode:
Mladen

Would it be possible for you to convert attached indicator for 'Chart window' ?

Sorry if too much asking but i like TMAs

Thank you

@secretcode & co.

Hi,

can anyone program the TMA centered oscillator & mtf 2 code in mq5 language?

This would be really great.

Thanks so much for making the indicator MTF. I've been using this indicator in conjunction with the TMA+CG, which I prefer--but the TMA+CG doesn't have the changing color center line.

I modify it for you. But, tma is repainted indicator. Be careful. Need to add Bollinger band, too.

Files:

Is there any possibility to be able to include "arrows size and color" parameters?

40mitch:
Thanks so much for making the indicator MTF. I've been using this indicator in conjunction with the TMA+CG, which I prefer--but the TMA+CG doesn't have the changing color center line. I modify it for you. But, tma is repainted indicator. Be careful. Need to add Bollinger band, too.

erdenmensch:
@secretcode & co.

Hi,

can anyone program the TMA centered oscillator & mtf 2 code in mq5 language?

This would be really great.

Sorry for quite late reply

I am not coder so couldn't code anything in mq5!

Maybe any master can help you on this

Hi guys, I have just one question that is really troubling me..

Is there a tma or lmwa non repainting channel inicator? Something like, when the candle closes it will burn the lines permanently?

letterB:
Hi guys, I have just one question that is really troubling me.. Is there a tma or lmwa non repainting channel inicator? Something like, when the candle closes it will burn the lines permanently?

letterB

Take a simple Keltner channel (a couple posted at this very thread too), set the ma method to 3 (LWMA) and you will have a non-repainting channel indicator

Hi Mladen

I have a Keltner indicaro but I can only change period in settings.

You have some special keltner indicator?

mladen:
letterB Take a simple Keltner channel (a couple posted at this very thread too), set the ma method to 3 (LWMA) and you will have a non-repainting channel indicator

letterB:
Hi Mladen

I have a Keltner indicaro but I can only change period in settings.

You have some special keltner indicator?

You can try this one : keltner channel.mq4

Keltner indicator also badly repaints. I am looking for tma or lmwa channel that burns the lines into history when the candle closes.

Is there such a channel indicator?

mladen:
You can try this one : keltner channel.mq4