4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 24

thanks , seems i didnt understand the idea behind the indicator very well initially

is there any 4ft ichimoku chinkou span any where , am tired of searching pls

mladen:
Here is a version that uses NonLag ma nrp & mtf + alerts version of NonLag ma indicator (both indicators must be in indicators folder in order to make the 4 tf one work)

please add arrow to this one please, atleast i now understand how to use this tool well.

will share my template when i finish testing

the wonderful mr tools...

mrtools:
Hello Irathi, Made this version for price crossing above or below ma.

wow amazing i have searched high and low for something so simple and this is closest, so thanks mucho!!! but i am kinda looking for 2 versions at same time:

Would it be possible to add shift to either the ma or price in order to get the version for Chiko x price?

Thanks kindly,

mrtools' post here #176

Files:

drunkpips:
thanks , seems i didnt understand the idea behind the indicator very well initially is there any 4ft ichimoku chinkou span any where , am tired of searching pls

lol drunkpips, in the same boat!

zigflip:
wow amazing i have searched high and low for something so simple and this is closest, so thanks mucho!!! but i am kinda looking for 2 versions at same time:

Would it be possible to add shift to either the ma or price in order to get the version for Chiko x price?

Thanks kindly,

Hi Zigflip ,

Please check here:#72

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

The chinkou and momentum is the same thing.

regards.

^^^ can u please add arrow and alert to it, thanks

sohocool:
Hi Zigflip ,

Please check here:#72

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

The chinkou and momentum is the same thing.

regards.

the alerts are included with mladen's 4tf template that its based on, but alas there is something wrong with this one. showing wrong colours/signal

i had a look at some stuff over on forexfactory ichimoku forever and i got the same feeling something was weird about some of them, weird setting on the ichi etc…

i know the Chinkou is a built-in mt4 variable but to get a cross signal i think a forward shift, using an ma of1 is working better…

will look at this later and see if mladen can help if no comments here

cheers

zigflip:
the alerts are included with mladen's 4tf template that its based on, but alas there is something wrong with this one. showing wrong colours/signal

I just check now : for colors change for me all is right .

You must choose for momentun the kijun periods .

The momentum = close - close[period]

Do you speak problem about sound alert ??

Files:

sohocool:
I just check now : for colors change for me all is right .

You must choose for momentun the kijun periods .

The momentum = close - close[period]

Do you speak problem about sound alert ??

Aha right you are, brilliant! I was confused my the setting you had there at 12… thanks very much, i was searching for this. What I was saying about the alert was just Drunkpips asking for alert, but there already is alert here working as per mladens template.

Thanks very much

(i think i may have started something on the forexfactory thread too now! but i prefer TSD, although there is no "view post" for attachments