4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 54

shay14:
yes they are the same, so whats the difference with the levels set to 0 and 100/-100?

CCI levels 100 and -100 are usually used for overbought and oversold levels

Here is a small video that might explain you those levels and how to use them :

mladen:
CCI levels 100 and -100 are usually used for overbought and oversold levels

Here is a small video that might explain you those levels and how to use them :

i might have not worded the question correctly, just wondering if it makes a differences putting the levels at 0 or 100/-100, how will taking a trade differ with the "gaps"?

shay14:
i might have not worded the question correctly, just wondering if it makes a differences putting the levels at 0 or 100/-100, how will taking a trade differ with the "gaps"?

U think that if you take some time and watch that video all will be much clearer

Good article of how to use CCI : Timing Trades With The Commodity Channel Index

All time frame non lag ma version 2 : all_time_frame_nonlag_ma_2.ex4

4 time frame CCI in a classical mode (not bars mode) : all_time_frame_cci_2.ex4

mladen:
As far as I see that one us the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page25 The one you are asking about has an extra alert (and state)

is backtesting the 4time cci useless?

shay14:
is backtesting the 4time cci useless?

Any multi time frame back testing in the new metatader 4 is useless - it does not work properly

Dear Mladen:.Dear Mrtool:.Is this indicator (SuperTrend hull histo nmc) existed as 4TF Bars Indicator. If so please guide me to the link, if not hope when you have time to code it.Thanks.Talaat E

talaate:
Dear Mladen:.Dear Mrtool:.Is this indicator (SuperTrend hull histo nmc) existed as 4TF Bars Indicator. If so please guide me to the link, if not hope when you have time to code it.Thanks.Talaat E

It does not exist in that form