Advanced trading lessons - page 75

boe:
so i did i place a pending order on all previous highs below me in a up trend.

every opportunity i could find. the result was!!! to da! two winners surprise.

8 losers, and 4 lucky to get a few pips, and 6 months taking every opportunity

every day the market moved above you far enough to place this trade strategy!

but all of them did have one thing in common, they were all short lived became ranges

where you were stopped out, or just kept cumming against you!

and the two winners those small swings were completely whipped out!

this clue! a sign!!! the only sign by the way!! there is no faster sign in forex!! period!!

So can we take it as a sign that this strategy and the other one does not work? That's what it looks like to me.

yes.... you may

philt:
So can we take it as a sign that this strategy and the other one does not work? That's what it looks like to me.

agree... same old gibberish.

makes no sense to me... what's the point of all this???

oh old times!!! finally you guys came back to say hello. in the same way as always

Well let's put it this way Boe, when you first started this thread i thought, hey this is different and might be something I am interested in. As the thread progressed it got more confusing and was more like a thesis then an actual trading system. It was too much after the fact with no precise rules of entries and targets. You are now talking about ranges and boxes and it still makes no sense to me. Maybe you are a brilliant trader, I'm not disputing that, I have never seen your broker statements nor do I wish to. Maybe I'm just plain dumb but I am finding it hard to understand what you are trying to teach here. How about simplifying it with the most current market, let's say we take the EURUSD, Daily timeframe and try to work out some real right edge trades. I'm not asking you to spoon feed me any trades, I just want to see something in realtime. Anyway, good luck.

the question is/ has my crap just got crappier? of has it become tied together????

boe:
oh old times!!! finally you guys came back to say hello. in the same way as always

Boe I think you need to convey the strategy in simpler terms for us mere mortals who are outside the secret circle of bankers..

So based on your last chart where is the entry, exit and projected exit/profit target? And don't say the old highs in an upturned as this is just non sense. You might as well go down the betting office and have a 5 each way accumulated bet on "tickle my fancy"to win. Ad I've no idea what I've just said as I don't do the horses..

boe:
the question is/ has my crap just got crappier? of has it become tied together????

I'm very busy these days.... but based on what you have posted recently... you may want to simply take darvas approach in conjunction with trendlines of higher tf candles.

Cu

boe:

I think You need to decide if you want to be a trader or an analysist because at the moment you're somewhere lost in the middle and it will just create confusion in your decision making.

boe:

I think You need to decide if you want to be a trader or an analysist because at the moment you're somewhere lost in the middle and it will just create confusion in your decision making.