Advanced trading lessons - page 73

this will allow you to scale into a trend perfectly.... it also will ...help you

adjust you range bar for the next period perfectly.

giving you entry and target!!!

and the rule allows you to manage the trade with precision!!!

support and resistance in a trend!!!!

when we talk about support and resistance in trend... we have re-educate traders ... we were never taught currently

how to find it! and how it is used against us by banks!!

in a up trend,!!!!! a (swing range) move that exceeds a (previous high time period ) will never be tested exactly!!

except at unexpected area created by new trend reversal!!! if it is exceeded ( the trend has one last harra!! then

reverses!! the test is often close by, but not back to that high. some times not even close!

now when a major counter trend break out is tested the test is close to but does not exceed the last high below the

counter trend. this can be tested perfectly!! often

now i know this is a lot to digest, hopefully i said the correctly!!! but a few example will help you guy's and girls.

after i show you this: back test trend and using thees rules and you will see i am 98% correct !!

examples are cumming to help you preserve this as concept rules!!! rule 4 support and resistance!!

what i am saying here is: we were all taught previous. support becomes resistance, and vice verse!!

that is not true!!! i am showing what is true!!

ok , have to very careful to show you the differences, of this rule!!

in this first example, example 1: i marked the swing ranges with black lines!

i also put a box around the sideways range markets...

in one min. or two

ok to show you this i just realized i have to do this little by little.

first i will start with a real swing break. you can always tell what they look like!

strong smooth and somewhat steep.

this type of break swing does not test previous highs in a up trend until the swing is over.

now this just one example..

so the over laid time period ... or next period range ... will not test the range high price after break...

in real range swing.

Files:

moving write up the line

again real range swing break next period no test

Files:

this is the reason we track the real swings range. we know now that to get aboard that swing

using a new time period we aim high...

but only when a real swings has been identified.

now i will show you when and how to aim low.