Advanced trading lessons - page 31

philt:
Yes come we need to be showed it trading now. We are waiting Boe...
red bull:
Boe,

all the stuff you exposed is very interesting but this is the reality:

"theory is that you know everything but nothing works, practice is that everything works but you do not know why" (A. Einstein).

So we want to see your theory applied to real trading, this will be the final prove.

Boe,thanks for your thread,it is intriguing and interesting,much more than 95% of threads here or in any forum.

philt &red bull...What right do you have to request boe to show the trading application of his ideas?and the key word here is request...He is not selling anything,he is posting a different way to view the market,it may tradable or not,partially or in full,if you don´t like it,leave the thread,if you don´t understand how to apply it,which,IMO ,is what motivates you to be so rude,you should politely ask,and boe may or may not teach you,in any case we should be thankful for him sharing his creative ideas.

Please do not touch my balls with a stupid reply,you will regret it,guaranteed ...Just leave the thread or try to cooperate with boe,you may learn a thing or two.

Mladen,Newdigital...Sorry for the above,but,as you know,I have been trying to refrain myself from posting at the free sections,due to the fact that I already killed my quota of trolls long ago,including some historical,and very hysterical ones ...but,from time to time,when I find an interesting thread I tend to favour the guy that started it,and I think that the "show me" guys and dolls should be kept on a tight leash in order for the thread to develop in full.

Kindest Regards

S

SIMBA:
Boe,thanks for your thread,it is intriguing and interesting,much more than 95% of threads here or in any forum.

philt &red bull...What right do you have to request boe to show the trading application of his ideas?and the key word here is request...He is not selling anything,he is posting a different way to view the market,it may tradable or not,partially or in full,if you don´t like it,leave the thread,if you don´t understand how to apply it,which,IMO ,is what motivates you to be so rude,you should politely ask,and boe may or may not teach you,in any case we should be thankful for him sharing his creative ideas.

Please do not touch my balls with a stupid reply,you will regret it,guaranteed ...Just leave the thread or try to cooperate with boe,you may learn a thing or two.

Mladen,Newdigital...Sorry for the above,but,as you know,I have been trying to refrain myself from posting at the free sections,due to the fact that I already killed my quota of trolls long ago,including some historical,and very hysterical ones ...but,from time to time,when I find an interesting thread I tend to favour the guy that started it,and I think that the "show me" guys and dolls should be kept on a tight leash in order for the thread to develop in full.

Kindest Regards

S

Well thank you Simba for your most intelligent response..

I think after 30 pages and some wild claims made by Boe that we have every right to ask him to include some trading objectives to go with what he has show.. Its perfectly acceptable to show ideas if thats all they are, ideas that have not yet been proven in live trading or even tested to that extent..

All we are asking is to put the strategy into practice so it becomes more objective, is that really an unfair request.

And what gives you the right to say otherwise, its up to Boe.

Simba!

I think you should be smart enough to realize, reading my previous posts, that i'm a supporter of Boe, his analisys method is very good, and i'm applying it every day as i have understood it very well, but after 30 pp of thread, as Philt wrote, it's time to consider practice application too; trading is practice.

Then, i'm one of those who are attending this thread from the begining, meanwhile this is your first intervention, so do not permit to ask someone to move on, just be quiet and learn.

philt:
Well thank you Simba for your most intelligent response..

I think after 30 pages and some wild claims made by Boe that we have every right to ask him to include some trading objectives to go with what he has show.. Its perfectly acceptable to show ideas if thats all they are, ideas that have not yet been proven in live trading or even tested to that extent..

All we are asking is to put the strategy into practice so it becomes more objective, is that really an unfair request.

And what gives you the right to say otherwise, its up to Boe.

To start,just having been a member since 2006 and having 1600+ posts,gives me the right to keep posting here my opinions .

To finish,no matter how many pages Boe wrote,you are not asking,you are requesting and you do not have the right to request anything from him.

S

red bull:
Simba!

I think you should be smart enough to realize, reading my previous posts, that i'm a supporter of Boe, his analisys method is very good, and i'm applying it every day as i have understood it very well, but after 30 pp of thread, as Philt wrote, it's time to consider practice application too; trading is practice.

Then, i'm one of those who are attending this thread from the begining, meanwhile this is your first intervention, so do not permit to ask someone to move on, just be quiet and learn.

If you are a supporter of Boe,he may be into SM .

If you are intruding from the beginning of this thread,I have been writing here since 2006,so,do not permit yourself to be led by your faulty logic any longer,it won´t work.

I will write here as much as I deem fit,and I didn´t ask you to move on,you are too much fun for that,I gave you a choice,as usual,you didn´t even realize it

P.S:For being the one attending the thread from the beginning you didn´t learn much,did you?

S

SIMBA:
To start,just having been a member since 2006 and having 1600+ posts,gives me the right to keep posting here my opinions .

To finish,no matter how many pages Boe wrote,you are not asking,you are requesting and you do not have the right to request anything from him.

S

i couldnt care if you have been a member since 1906 with 16000 posts. Of course you are entitled to your opinion which is if i believe what i see, quote "you are not asking,you are requesting"..

Yes we are requesting..

Re-quest:the act of asking for something to be given or done, especially as a favor or courtesy;

So yes we are requesting, which is asking and we consider it a favour and we are showing courtesy to Boe and acting in polite behavior.

Courtesy: excellence of manners or social conduct; polite behavior. a courteous, respectful, or considerate.

It is you Simba of 1600 posts that is being none of these. i'll leave this one for you to fill in.......

Intelligence:............................

Simba,

we do not have the right?!

you gave me a choise?!

who the hell are you?

the moderator??!!

a judge???!!!

God????!!!!

Do you want to post your "opinions"? well, don't claim if we post ours!

And now will you stop it! you're boring me!

red bull:
Simba,

we do not have the right?!

you gave me a choise?!

who the hell are you?

the moderator??!!

a judge???!!!

God????!!!!

Do you want to post your "opinions"? well, don't claim if we post ours!

And now will you stop it! you're boring me!

MMMM...While I meditate a proper reply to your mongoloid friend,I like to distribute my fun Monday to Friday,and you 2 are making my week ,I have to tell you that you almost nailed who I am,and I am not the moderator nor the judge ...Boring you? what a pity,it is getting funnier by the post...keep trying.

S

SIMBA:
MMMM...While I meditate a proper reply to your mongoloid friend,I like to distribute my fun Monday to Friday,and you 2 are making my week ,I have to tell you that you almost nailed who I am,and I am not the moderator nor the judge ...Boring you? what a pity,it is getting funnier by the post...keep trying. S

Its taken you nearly an hour to respond and that's all we get.. Oh sorry you are still mediating a response to me. Are you using a translator?. I think you have a very self inflated opinion of your own self importance, not to mention delusional bordering on Grandiose...

We couldn't really care who you are or who you think you are, you certainly lack core fundamental intelligence, and the ability to see things in cognitive Perspective...

I think the word you would understand is dim, not too bright, maybe uneducated or at the very best or least thick as pig shit. (old English saying) that you wont find on google translator ..

So I'll Wait anxiously while you, quote "mediate "...

Simba,

we nailed who you are? hmmm......let me think.....you chose "Simba" as your nick......hmmmmmm......oh let me guess! Are you a lyon from savana?