Advanced trading lessons - page 79

i have this fib ratio. rule book. well it's not really fibs. fibs are a lie.lol it's a market ratio.

with a sentiment learning set ups. that are 90% exception is news. foundation is mapping.

and tie in is confluence! i will wait till you get back. i will skip the key market ratio, and sentiment sets,

and find something else to do. smooth things out for philt. try and make things easier ... i will try!!

philt sorry bud. don't get mad , friends

taking a break be back later tonight.

So much emotions ...

Boe it's cool, but the only person you're fooling is yourself. So good luck with your trading.

i am about to change some lives here! do you want to trade like a pro. trader?

i have long delay be back in several hours

to the group .... structured thinking is the key to being a great trader! traders who really learn to trade

use structured thinking and processes will make it! any tradr with out structured processes will not survive!

boe:
to the group .... structured thinking is the key to being a great trader! traders who really learn to trade use structured thinking and processes will make it! any tradr with out structured processes will not survive!

Well this will certainly make me trade like a pro. Thanks., I'll let you know how I go tmrw...

ok

well i was waiting for some smart comment.. last shot i will give jerk. by

know one can ask nice by by you had to push and push. i was just trying to decide if any one here

actually deserves help. i figured out . no you got this you don't need me.

oh this is my real trading platform, chump.

just to let you know what you are seeing this is customized correlation s/r platform trading floor by by.