Training dynamics evolution of a new forex - page 2

thanks ziggy! I've been using a 1per MA (open) w/ thickest level- so this colored lsma-one line graph is great, good job. keep it coming!

final changes almost complete...

There will be 2 templates upon final draft, The downloads I have now are in raw un-refined mode, just alittle more tweaking, yesterday on xards thread I asked him if he'd share his murrey indicator, well as fate would have it, one of the indicators really stimulated my juices, creative that is. so I played with it, asked xard for some help as he is tweaking the code and he even managed to allow for more filtering of noise, by eliminating the tails of candles, as you know line charts don't have spikes/tails open or the high, it just calculates the close, but alot of traders love the line charts, it is the most mis-understood, but the line charts can make it very apparents when to re-enter the markets, with time you will see this, I have 2 samples here for you to view, one with tails the other without.

Also I like to add, xard showed me in an email his latest creation, looks very intriguing as well, so you don't have to spend 2500$ for a trading sytem.

I guess the goal is to help each other, what is mine is yours and yours mine, and were all good, get people making pips.

Here are the 2 side by side, you can see how one filters out the noise really good, but you have to remeber there is a silent killer in the shadows, but they are not going to get you if you play this right, and have stops below and above previous high/lows.

some of you will want to see those spikes, to do fibs and feel more comfortable others prefer to not see them at all, so will have both variations of 2 templates

Templates been updated, at begining of thread, but will post them here again, with additional new indicator with help from xard. Right now I think I will just post the 2 seperate systems. template 1 is like a holeshot template, and template 3 is top end. for you car enthusists you can relate.

The no candle tails template might be a bit dangerous for some, I am testing it with beiiger stops live to see first.

I only added in this post the updated templates with new indicator, if you downloaded the other indicators already you are fine, just download the updated templates with this new indy.

Good luck!

Files:
6.gif  76 kb
7.gif  81 kb

Please share the final version of this system(all indis & templates included).Thanks!

vladv:
Please share the final version of this system(all indis & templates included).Thanks!

The system I have been demonstrating with examples is the latest of 2 variations I have for this system. I have 2 systems total, with 2 seperate variations of each, I have shared those other variations to some degree on xard 777 thread, and will introduce them as this thread plugs along, I don't want to overwhelm to much, to fast.

I system available for download currently is what I like to refer to as top-end, it is a good system xard has worked on the LSMA indicator which is essentially or similar to a line chart, I use a heiken ashi to simulate the 24 smooth moving average center line of the channels.

so the LSMA is a reflection with a very slight lag of current price action within the 24 smooth heiken ashi/channels. The other moving average you see are longer time frame 5 smooth moving averages, I use the 5 smooth moving average in the other variation of this system, but here I am using the 10 ema, with a 20 ema cross, which is very similiar.

on the 15 min I use a moving average of 80 smooth, which is the 5 smooth on the 4hr, on the 30 min and 60 min I use the 192 30 min, and 96 60 min, which is the daily 5 smooth moving average.

as price moves in and out of the 5 smooth moving average on the daily time frame, the 30 min and 60 min 24 smooth heiken channels try to capture that price action witin the channels, of that daily price action in and out of the 5 smooth moving average, the 15 min channels tries to capture price action as in moves in and out of the 5 smooth moving average on the 4hr.

when the chaneels are horizontal those levels are very acurate support and resistance, as it is trending strong, you will see the 10 ema and 20 ema open and be steep, as price works it's way hooks into the channels it could be an area for considering reverse, or consolidation, with a continuation.

As I mentioned I have 2 systems, each with 2 variations of essentially the same thing. The system I am using currently is the latest variation for this particular system.

try to get a feel for what is currently available, if you have comments or questions, I will do my best to answer them for you,a nd introduce the other systems, and variations as the thread moves along. I hope this answered your question.

Good Luck, and may the pips be with you~

here is a possible scenerio for the swissy move

I see no divergence on the Awsome signal ( osma ) on smaller time frames .9260 could be a sell area, be cautious. If it's a sell as I think it is will be for some major pips as you can see my projections on the kiwi. Hope you guys don't mind me sharing my analysis, in addition to how I trade certain systems, you only get what you give.

so lets rip into this the other 99% style!

Entertain these areas on the swissy!

updated swissy analysis....

Files:
swissy1.gif  67 kb
swissy2.gif  61 kb

alittle more kiwi analysis...

The dynamics of the markets have changed my bias, this analysis has been deleted, my current perspective on price action at this point is on the swissy price action

additional templates

After the first of the year, i will introduce 2 additional templates, with slight variations and channels. They have been very effective for intraday trading and give a clear perspective on price behavior. Not to say the template I am sahring now is obsolete.

Keep a look out, just cleaning them up alittle and giving them the appearance they need for clean un-cluttered analysis.

modified version update

slight mod on the latest version

remaing indicators

I will share by posting set up as they occur to give some idea of how to better view market behaivor, in the mean time practice on a demo and try to view the market perhaps in a way you have'nt before filtering the noise and using bigger stops with better rewards is the key and alot less stressful, when first strating out you want to be using 100 pips stops with much smaller position sizes, give you confidence a chance to build up physcology is everything learn to position trade the one hr, get a few swing trades in off the 4hr, then go down to the dead man zone, the 15 min and 5 min if you need the rush.

I can tell you it's much easier on your making 100-200 pips per trade 5-6 times per month than it is to be in and out 5-6 times or more per day, scalping for little pips and tight stops will tear into your account those little 10 pip stop losses add up, and don't tell me they dont, not in todays markets, not with out filters.

hope you can appreciate what has gone into these templates they are simple, clean and effective. I am a firm believe less is more, I used to like all the fancy colors but I'm getting older now....hahaha

anyways...=)

Lets have some fun!

templates been updated 11-27-11

remaining indicators

I have to type 10 words or more here.....I've made a slide modiication, using woddies CCI instead of macd, as a suggestion from a senior member ( zard ) I gives a better feel for price action