Introducing David Stones' new RAS signal - page 2

David_Stones:
Dear Athena, thank you very much for subscribing and for your kind post.

My MT4 didn't send any signals since February, 7th, because expert advisors were disabled. With the same MT4 I send signals to other portals, and all was OK. I wasn't awere about RAS issue, and I realized it only when I saw that there were two positions instead of 1, on February, 13th.

So there are several missed signals, and I post them. Please, PM me if you want to see them in another signal's website.

I am very sorry for this, and I hope that you'll understand.

Davaid

Hi David

If you didn't send any signals since February 7, why were there signals from you on RAS on Feb 13? It seems very funny to me too that your past 4 trades somehow luckily missed the SLs while the subscriber's trades which were supposed to be copied from yours unfortunately got them. As you can see from my trade history, I lost several hundred dollars on those trades. Its not so bad if your published account history also got them (at least then I can look at your performance history and feel confident that the pips can be recovered very quickly) but since you didn't, I wonder how good/reliable your account history really is. There could be more SLs which were not published there.

Fyi, I've used other providers in RAS before and I've never encountered such big discrepancies. If you are too busy giving signals on multiple websites, it might be wise to reduce the number so that you'll be better able to monitor for any issues and prevent further loss to subscribers.

Regards

Athena

2 more SLs for me but only small loss for Real Gain System

The issue which occurred earlier happened again today with me hitting 2 more SLs but Real Gain System's trades remaining open and just closing for a small loss later. Suffice to say, I've cancelled my subscription for his signals.

Attaching a screenshot of my trades, Real Gain System's trades from RAS website and price levels on his broker's platform (the red line indicates where the SL should have hit).