Introducing David Stones' new RAS signal

Hello,

today I've just started a brand new signal on RAS.

His name is: Real gain system

Signal ID: 34993

Real gain system | Rent a Signal

I hope to provide good signals.

I hope that you will follow me and post your suggestions and ideas.

Bye

David

July results

In the fist period of time (less than 2 weeks) I've achieved a 14.24% gain. Not bad.

Of course, this is an extremely aggresive system, but you know that the very part of forex traders and investors have got this kind of high risk exposure. Most of them trade a standard lot into a $ 10.000 account, and this is what I do. Most of them loose all the money into the first month: this is what I'm trying to avoid.

Visit my signal

How will you avoid crashing an account, and what is your system based on?

Thanks

Stop trading without stop

James the Giant:
How will you avoid crashing an account, and what is your system based on? Thanks

It is a very risky system, not suitable to all investors. I set a 100 pips SL in every trade. (I am trying to lower this stop to 50 pips). If my balance goes down to -500 pips, I close this signal. It's 50% max drawdown. It means that my customers must risk $ 5.000 in a standard $10.000 account, and $ 500 in a mini $ 1.000 account. In my recent trading history, I've experimented several -300 pips drawdown, and then -500 seems to me a conservative number.

I use a mix of EA based on numerical series. In the future I plan to make them a commercial product, by now I can only use them. I've been studying them for many years.

19.17% gain from the beginning of august

Ok, it has been a very difficult week, but I've achieved a good result.

For further informations, please visit:

I've noticed that there are no votes in my poll, other than mine. Please, take the time to let me know what you think about it. Thank you.

David

New traded pair

I'd like to inform you that I've added USDCHF into my RAS signal. Of course, I'll continue trading EURUSD. Max SL is always 100 pips (always written and never deleted or changed). I will try to limit global risk to 100 pips, so I will trade the second pair only when I'm in gain with the first.

Here you can find my up to date results:

Thank you.

September up to date return: 63.40%

After 9 weeks I've reached the 7th position, but I was 3rd for a few days.

To see my signal's details, you can visit

Thank you

September 2011 results

My RAS signal named Real Gain System has now completed his 11th week. So it has a certified 4 and 10 weeks RAS Ratio.

4 weeks' RAS ratio is now 44, and the relative ranking position is 14. 10 weeks' RAS ratio is now 18, and the relative ranking position is 49.

During the last three months, Real Gain System's performance has been as follows:

July, 2011: + 14.24%

August, 2011: + 27.67%

September, 2011 + 75.76%

Thanks for following my efforts. I am sorry because some customers experimented a drawdown during the September's 2nd week. I am working to limit the entity of these (necessary) loosing trades. 100% winning signals are only bombs, ready to blow up their customers' accounts.

Real Gain System: signal's update

My RAS signal named Real Gain Systemhas now completed his 29th week. So it has a certified 4, 10 and 30weeks RAS Ratio.

4 weeks' RAS ratio is now 51.45, and the relative ranking position is 2nd. 10 weeks' RAS ratio is now 34, and the relative ranking position is 3rd. 30 weeks' RAS ratio is now 11, and the relative ranking position is 3rd.

During the last seven months, Real Gain System 's performance has been as follows:

July, 2011: + 14.24%

August, 2011: + 27.67%

September, 2011 + 75.76%

October, 2011 + 48,47%

November, 2011 - 4,67%

December, 2011 - 9,17%

January, 2012 + 43.36%

Thanks for following my efforts. ALL my trades come along with written-in-the-stone stop losses. SL are always 75 pips max, but I often close my trades earlier.

Signal price is 199 dollars per month.

Not so cheap, but it is a good, sure and proven money making signal!

+ $ 39.403 (+ 394% in 7 months!)

Starting with $ 10.000 you'd have now $49.403 in your pocket!

Subscribe now!

Files:
ras_2.jpg  16 kb

Signal ID 2817122 and 2817177 did not hit SL

I am a subscriber to your signals. Can you explain why the 2 sell EURUSD trades for signal ID 2817122 and 2817177 did not hit your SL? They were created on Feb 7 with SL of 1.3300. There were at least 8 times on Feb 9 when they should have hit SL (prices went as high as 1.3320) but your trades remained open and closed for a small loss on Feb 13. Attaching a screenshot of my RAS trades, your account history showing the 2 trades, and price levels on your broker's platform.

Athena...

athena:
I am a subscriber to your signals. Can you explain why the 2 sell EURUSD trades for signal ID 2817122 and 2817177 did not hit your SL? They were created on Feb 7 with SL of 1.3300. There were at least 8 times on Feb 9 when they should have hit SL (prices went as high as 1.3320) but your trades remained open and closed for a small loss on Feb 13. Attaching a screenshot of my RAS trades, your account history showing the 2 trades, and price levels on your broker's platform.

Dear Athena, thank you very much for subscribing and for your kind post.

My MT4 didn't send any signals since February, 7th, because expert advisors were disabled. With the same MT4 I send signals to other portals, and all was OK. I wasn't awere about RAS issue, and I realized it only when I saw that there were two positions instead of 1, on February, 13th.

So there are several missed signals, and I post them. Please, PM me if you want to see them in another signal's website.

I am very sorry for this, and I hope that you'll understand.

Davaid

Files:
athena_1.jpg  92 kb
Reason: