MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 44

Iolui:
Hi GT3RS,

I like the way you trade this sistem.

I guess if you tried it in 5 min TF too, (e.g. setting SSL bars at 60 min and trading in this direction and adjusting TP to 20 & 40 for the first 3 lots)). What do you think about?

Thanks!

I don't know mate! Test it.

All I know is that this works on 15min timeframe superbly.

I found the Nonlag moving average is too slow for exits so now trade as follows:

Close 3 positions at +30 pips.

Close 2 positions at +60 pips.

Close 1 position at +90 pips.

Stop loss at -30 pips.

Trading this way gave me a LOT of pips in September!!!

Good luck!

agvbftw:
I'm using this trading system to detect the entry in the morning, and fallowing the rules of darkonix, this is so good system to entry, just a bit slow on the out.

So i decide to use Synergy 2.0 to detect the out and it is just ewsome.

So Darkonix system do entry, Synergy 2.0 to out.

Normally 10 or 20 pips per day (i'm not greedy) but we can easly do more than 40 or 50 daily.

Cumpz

If you have Synergy 2.0 do you really need Darkonix system to enter, I though the system for $500 plus monthly fee will do both entry and exit, am I not right? I use Darkonix system for a while and its great but I dont have Synergy 2.0 Did you buy it? Would you mind sharing the system here? I want to buy it but Im just not convinced its so great as they say and they have no refund policy which is suspicious.

Regards

HankT

hankt80:
If you have Synergy 2.0 do you really need Darkonix system to enter, I though the system for $500 plus monthly fee will do both entry and exit, am I not right? I use Darkonix system for a while and its great but I dont have Synergy 2.0 Did you buy it? Would you mind sharing the system here? I want to buy it but Im just not convinced its so great as they say and they have no refund policy which is suspicious.

Regards

HankT

Hank,

Synergy is a load of crap. And Dean Malone is a con man. Trust me - I have extensive experience of his strategy and his live room. In fact, I started a thread on FF about him, because it's not fair that he takes money off people and just gives bullshit in return.

Anyway, why would you want another strategy? The strategy detailed in this thread is all you need! Try it as outlined in my last post.

Don't think about what you're doing - just take the deals.

Another important thing is to not intervene in the deal once it is running. Just set your SL and TPs and walk away from your platform.

The stats on this strat (if you trade it as per my last post), are frankly amazing.

Keep it simple guys!! IT WORKS!!!!

Backtested this strategy with a home made EA over years, months, weeks, with a lot of settings. THIS IS NOT VIABLE.

nqke:
Backtested this strategy with a home made EA over years, months, weeks, with a lot of settings. THIS IS NOT VIABLE.

Well done! You continue on your search for the holy grail. In the meantime, I'll sit here trading this, making money.

Hi

Would it be possible to input sound/msg alert into this indi NonLagMA_v7.1_EmailAlert.mq4? I dont find email alert usefull really. Msg alert would be much better.

Thx

Regards

HankT

How to get the e-mail Alert on your iPhone

The nonLagMA_7.1 indicator sends e-mail alerts.

First, I wanted to set up my Metatrader to send the e-mail

Second, I wanted my iPhone receive the e-mail throu my Gmail account and notify me, without any delay.

------ Read on if you are interested -------

As far as I know and tested, Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail cannot be used in the Metratrader set up.

Or, I could not find a way to set it up.

The free e-mail service that I could find that works with Metatrader is GMX dot Com

-Go to the website and open a free web e-mail account.

-After the account is establised, set it up in your Metatrader as follows:

Got to Tools, Options, e-mail

Check Enable

in the SMTP server field enter: mail.gmx.com:587

Enter your SMTP log in and password as you created teh GMX account.

In the From filed, enter your GMX email address.

In the to: field, enter your Gmail address.

Click Test. you should receive a short test message in your Gmail account.

If you don't, check your entries. Close/Launch Metatrader also helps.

So far, your Metatrader sends the alert to your Gmail account.

Now you have to get it to your iphone.

On iPhone you have two options to receive e-mails.

Push: where the e-mail server pushes the alert e-mail promptly to your iPhone.

Pull: where your iPhone asks the e-mail server to send the e-mail.

Pull option on iPhone is at least 15 minutes interval (which is too long in out case)

and Gmail does not support the Push e-mail.

There is a way around this lack of Push feature, please watch this clip:

How to Fix Gmail Push Notifications on iPhone, iPodTouch, and iPads!! NEW!! - YouTube

It explains how to do it.

This work around is only for Gmail and works just fine.

Yahoo supports Push natively without any problem.

Hope this helps.

System seems applicable to USDCHF M15 without any modifications.

This system seems to work well for USDCHF M15 with the same original settings and trade time as that for EURUSD M15. USDCHF tends to fluctuate a lot less than EURUSD and doesn't flip flop a lot about the NonLagMA. USDCHF wouldn't move as far as the EURUSD in terms of pips but then the lot size can always be increased to counter this fact. One can run this system with just two indicators, NonLagMA and SSL.

Files:

need help please

hi all

need only TdFibo lines , can someone give me the TdFibo lines .

thx

A Question from those who trade Darkonix

I have a question from those who trade the Darkonix strategy:

It is 3h00 GMT SSL is Green - nonLag is Red

It is 4h00 GMT SSL is Green - nonLag turns Green

I do not trade, because it is not 6h00 GMT yet.

At 6h00 GMT SSL is still Green, nonLag is still Green

What should I do? Trade or not trade?

Thank you in advance for the answer.