MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 41

clon_tron:
Could you show your system?

Hi, I will post live trading signals on my blog. If somebody is interested can check my signature. Thanks.

hello Saimon!

saiman4u:
Hi, I will post live trading signals on my blog. If somebody is interested can check my signature. Thanks.

Pls share us your system if you can.

Best regards

Geobull:
Pls share us your system if you can. Best regards

Hi, thank you for you interest. I will post my signals on my blog or I will give you pass for my mt4 platofrm, if someone want to follow my trades. I will try to make only + trades and show it on visotors of my blog.

Regards,

Saiman.

saiman4u:
Hi, thank you for you interest. I will post my signals on my blog or I will give you pass for my mt4 platofrm, if someone want to follow my trades. I will try to make only + trades and show it on visotors of my blog.

Regards,

Saiman.

Thanks for your signals, but pls share us your system and develope it together. help together. Thanks

43 pips for 2 hours

today I have 2 free hours and I made some pips

Files:

hello saimon

saiman4u:
today I have 2 free hours and I made some pips

hello! pls share us your system.

ea update

After forward testing this expert advisor for a couple months now, I have come to the conclusion that it is one with great potential - close to perfect.

According to the developer of this system, Darkonix, there are a few rules to follow determining the entry and exits of the system. It is a very profitable system if you have the time to trade it in the proper time zone. Since I am in the Pacific time zone, I'm not able to adhere to one of the rules of the system and must use the expert advisor in order to execute the trades properly. Unpon using the ea, I found that it entered the trades at times I wouldn't have manually done. This is where some of the exit rules Darkonix came up with aren't in the ea. This is where I think the expert advisor can be improved upon.

How to use it:

Go Short :

When NonLagMA send the signal for changing the direction to down trend (red color) and SSL is red (on 4h time frame will act as filter)

Go Long :

The opposite from short (everything should be green)

Trading rules

1. Follow the signals received only in between 6h00 GMT - 21h00GMT

2. Option "AlertAfterBarClose" in SSL fast sBar should be "true"!

3. Never trade against SSL fast sBar indicator color!

4. For exits use following choice's:

-StepStopExpert EA

-manually set TP60 and SL30

-IN10NTION news reader TdFibo lines

-NonLagMA color change

I think if the creator of this ea Altoronto, added the feature for the expert advisor to have the option to close all trades once the NonLagMa changes color. The reason I suggest this is two fold. One, this allows the absolute capture of a big move. Two, it will close out trades where the ea has entered at times when the market then moves in the opposite direction before the ea reaches break even, thus preventing the SL from being hit.

That's my two cents on the ea. For some reason I think this may improve the ea's profitability greatly, by limiting losses, and letting the winners run.

saiman4u:
...I will try to make only + trades and show it on visotors of my blog.

Using this public thread?

Publish your system as mql4 source codes on our tsd forum, or stop posting here.

newdigital:
Using this public thread? Publish your system as mql4 source codes on our tsd forum, or stop posting here.

Every time i try to open a topic describing the sistem you close it. Ok, I will stop posting here, now I am waiting for EA bassed on system, and when everthing is ok, my blog visitors will see it.

Buy

saiman4u:
Every time i try to open a topic describing the sistem you close it. Ok, I will stop posting here, now I am waiting for EA bassed on system, and when everthing is ok, my blog visitors will see it. Buy

Sell ya!

Has anyone optimized settings for the other pairs yet?