Indicators with alerts/signal - page 903

rplust:
Thank you for your feedback. Haven't noticed any of that. Which one is the end-point version.....corridor stochastic &alerts.1.01 mtf...I have got too.

rplust

Corridor stochastic is not using SSA at all

End pointed corridor SSA version with alerts already built in can be downloaded from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page59

Hello! Dear Mladen/mrtools please attach the arrow and alert on the lower indicator on the screen. If possible, correct the figure will ship terminal. Thank you!

Files:
2016_1.png  36 kb
fxf.rar  18 kb

DMNIK:
Hello! Dear Mladen/mrtools please attach the arrow and alert on the lower indicator on the screen. If possible, correct the figure will ship terminal. Thank you!

DMNIK

fxforecater is actually a solar wind (repaints). A couple of versions of it you can find at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

soil82:
hi

please add alert sound & alert message & arrow symbol on this indicator (

Figurelli_Series.mq4(2.72 KB)

thanks

please MLaden or MrTools

thanks

soil82:
please MLaden or MrTools thanks

soil82

Here is a version with the usual set of alerts added : figurelli_series_amp_alerts.mq4

Can someone add a pop-up/sound alertsto the 1-2-3 formation v3.1 indicator when a new 1-2-3 patterns occurs?

Also, can someone add a pop-up/sound alert to the SMA_crossover nrp indicator when a new arrow appears?

Thanks a lot!

I'll attach both indicators in my post below.

Jaquanburton:
Can someone add a pop-up/sound alertsto the 1-2-3 formation v3.1 indicator when a new 1-2-3 patterns occurs?

Also, can someone add a pop-up/sound alert to the SMA_crossover nrp indicator when a new arrow appears?

Thanks a lot!

I'll attach both indicators in my post below.

Jaquanburton, the 123 pattern indicator is a decompiled indicator, and the SMA crossover wasn't working, so fixed it and added the alerts.

mrtools:
Jaquanburton, the 123 pattern indicator is a decompiled indicator, and the SMA crossover wasn't working, so fixed it and added the alerts.

Thank you MrTools! Can you tell me if the attached indy isn't decompiled? And if not can you add alerts to it when a new formation occurs?

Thx

Jaquanburton:
Thank you MrTools! Can you tell me if the attached indy isn't decompiled? And if not can you add alerts to it when a new formation occurs? Thx

Jaquanburton

That is a decompiled code

Dear mladen and mrtools,

please, could you install an alarm when LSMA the line 170 / -170 touches or exceeds after the candle is closed. Or, even better if it possible, I can decide on which line the alert appear. An example on 150 / -150 or 190 / -190.

Would be very helpful.

Many thanks in advance

Greatings

Jim Clark

Files: