Indicators with alerts/signal - page 899

Hi mrtools/mladen, could you please add an alert to attached indicator. When M1 changes from gray to either Blue or Red alert must be sounded and if possible pop up box to appear with "Buy" or Sell alert. Thank you and best rgds

Files:
mint.mq4  6 kb

hoosain:
Hi mrtools/mladen, could you please add an alert to attached indicator. When M1 changes from gray to either Blue or Red alert must be sounded and if possible pop up box to appear with "Buy" or Sell alert. Thank you and best rgds

hoosain

That indicator is combining multi time frame signals. Which means that it will change signals with time (it works like any multi time frame indicator). Maybe better to avoid using it for signals

Hi mladen, Thank you for the advice! Much appreciated. Best rgds

mladen please help edit it to be given a voice when it hits the open transactions pending and added a take profit and stop loss in any pending orders., gho.mq4

Files:
gho.mq4  17 kb

mrtools:
Hi Dfnl2, sorry to say it repaints.

Hi Mladen,, So is it not possible to make it as mtf even repaint? If possible, still want it please

mladen:
MicroLite

Here you go : jma_rsi.mq4 and tdi_red_green_jurik_alerts_mtf_nmc_1.mq4

PS : to change the window where the arrows appear, you have to find the number f the subwindow where the indicator is drawn and in the ObjectCreate(name,OBJ_ARROW,0, Time,Low-dist ); replace the 0 with that window number

Dear Mladen,

i dont know what is wrong, but i cant run mtf version of this indicator. it shows always the same time frame

Sorry, got it, it is ok. have a nice day.

dfnl2:
Hi Mladen,, So is it not possible to make it as mtf even repaint? If possible, still want it please

I am afraid I do not understand the post. Would you mind explaining a bit more?

mladen:
I am afraid I do not understand the post. Would you mind explaining a bit more?

Hi,

What I mean is, I would like to see the 1h TF and 4h TF of this indi in one window. So, is it possible to make this as TF indi so I can see both TF in one chart? Doesn`t matter even if its repaint.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download !vertex_mod_3.01 alerts + arrows.mq4

mladen:
MicroLite

Here you go : jma_rsi.mq4 and tdi_red_green_jurik_alerts_mtf_nmc_1.mq4

PS : to change the window where the arrows appear, you have to find the number f the subwindow where the indicator is drawn and in the ObjectCreate(name,OBJ_ARROW,0, Time,Low-dist ); replace the 0 with that window number

Hi mladen, it's me again

Thank you for fixing the indicator

I did as you said and the arrow does appear, but not in the correct position

I've searched the mql4 documentation but comes to a dead end

The only thing I know that it has to do with the "Low/High dist" (anchor point price, if i'm right?)

I'm not a coder or familiar with coding, i just copied the alert from another indicator and got lucky to be working

Would you mind to look at the indicator again and show me what am i doing wrong?

Many thanks mladen

*sorry for my english