RAS ID: 32402 1000 pips daily by RPP - page 5

RAS changed Equity Curve?

Hello again..

Looking at graph again today , I saw DD increasing.

However , my previous comments about huge FED based DD, in the beggining of November seems to have no visible grounds anymore.

It is VERY suspicious that the Equity Curve CHANGED dramatically after my comment..

MAYBE RAS MADE A LIFTING AT THE FACE OF YOUR SYSTEM BECAUSE YOU ARE TOP 5, and they will loose money...

Is there any honesty in this industry?

Please Explain...

myfxbook

cosmoresearcher:
Hello again..

Looking at graph again today , I saw DD increasing.

However , my previous comments about huge FED based DD, in the beggining of November seems to have no visible grounds anymore.

It is VERY suspicious that the Equity Curve CHANGED dramatically after my comment..

MAYBE RAS MADE A LIFTING AT THE FACE OF YOUR SYSTEM BECAUSE YOU ARE TOP 5, and they will loose money...

Is there any honesty in this industry?

Please Explain...

yes sir,

i also contact myfxbook to lift my equity curve as well,

1000 pips daily System | Myfxbook

anyway the 10% DD on my account under control,i am sure that the account will recover very soon just patiance,

BTW can you go and look up another cosmo?are you cosmoresearcher?

RPP

investor password not working

Hi RPP123

Tried to use your investor password to login to your account and it doesn't seem to work.

josurf

i'm sorry

josurf:
Hi RPP123

Tried to use your investor password to login to your account and it doesn't seem to work.

josurf

hey josurf,

i am sorry about that i had to change my investor pass,

since hundred of rude people was copy my trades for free and then asking for support-LOL.

i will support only my customers at RAS,you can folow my trades here,

regards

RPP

Who I Am, Who U Are, Who the RAS ARE?

RPP123:
yes sir,

i also contact myfxbook to lift my equity curve as well,

anyway the 10% DD on my account under control,i am sure that the account will recover very soon just patiance,

BTW can you go and look up another cosmo?are you cosmoresearcher?

RPP

No you did not need to and don't put irony on please as we are talking about account safety, otherwise all of us would rather martingale the fx market... Myfxbook equity is based on closing day or predefined time based lots and does not reflect the real MAXIMUM DrawDown in this day. I am using it and I know...Also if you choose to see the pips DD from the upper right mini menu at graph, you will see that your system had 1800+ pips DD or more than 30% Relative DD..

Now the problem is not the almost perfect myfxbook, but RAS, as HONESTLY I saw a complete DIFFERENT EQUITY CURVE at BERNAKE COMMENT DAY..Then after a few hours GONE. So you must contact them and let us know what happened...Other wise I WILL MAKE the SIMULATION on OPENED trades at that day using MIN- MAX Values..

SO your best interest might be to pinpoint to RAS a serious BUG - misleading concept..that might scare potential customers away. (If it was their bug..)

And Yes I am the one with full user name you mentioned and thanks for suggestion to go look somewhere else , as I am a very demanding system user and system developer when it comes to real money accounts. Best of Luck thereafter, especially for your followers....

changed account

i changed account from demo to real and it cause all the open position,

and pending orders to delete,

we will recover this lost in one week and it will not happened again,

regards

RPP

New leverages

Hi,

Since US imposed new cap on leverages 50:1 what is recommendation for your strategy in terms of MM, provided that money are held in US brokerage?

Thanks

email

bershk:
Hi,

Since US imposed new cap on leverages 50:1 what is recommendation for your strategy in terms of MM, provided that money are held in US brokerage?

Thanks

hey bershk,

i just reply to your email,

the only broker that left for us citizens is IBFX,

but you can't trade with my RAS system with 1:50,

i can trade with the EA that i showed you with 1:50 easily,

regards

RPP