RAS ID: 32402 1000 pips daily by RPP - page 4

S/l

Hi,

i would like to ask. I am using your signals (via daffi). Is it true that you don't use S/L or the system just don't show it? 'Couse in this case, if my computer crashes (or internet connection) my trades will be exposed to randomness?

Thanks for reply

And may i ask when do you work? (in GTM please)

Vps

watchick:
Hi,

i would like to ask. I am using your signals (via daffi). Is it true that you don't use S/L or the system just don't show it? 'Couse in this case, if my computer crashes (or internet connection) my trades will be exposed to randomness?

Thanks for reply

any time that you use EA in this case RAS EA you have to use VPS,

regards

RPP

?????

watchick:
And may i ask when do you work? (in GTM please)

i am not sure,what do you mean?

please explain.

regards

RPP

wll, i mean where are you from, RAS has "working hours" from 7 to 16'o clock, but i suppose its according to american time?I am from Czech republic (europe) so if you live in America and start at 7 AM, its 1 PM to me...

watchick:
wll, i mean where are you from, RAS has "working hours" from 7 to 16'o clock, but i suppose its according to american time?I am from Czech republic (europe) so if you live in America and start at 7 AM, its 1 PM to me...

Please send me e-mail to marthy83@gmail.com, jsem taky z ČR.

Still Awaiting reply

Hello RPP,

I sent you a mail 2 days ago and am yet to get a reply from you

please resend

kenini:
Hello RPP, I sent you a mail 2 days ago and am yet to get a reply from you

i am sorry Kemini,

i am trying to keep up with my emails,

please resend your email to:

rpp1953@live.com

regards

RPP

MONEY protection PLEASE, not "SECRET" protect

Hello again,

It is strange that you cannot describe SL conditions as this is the great danger for each trader plus protects in case of EA disconnection.

Anyway, it seems that recently you have made up your mind and kept the best statistical pairs. I asked for backtests for each pair individually or a multipair backtest if available. You see your forward testing period is very limited and into this limited period you are changing your launch strategy and I can see a VERY serious equity DD at RAS and myfxbook in pips.

It was on Bernake comment with heavy market fed intervention that may happen a few times a year but could have margined a new $3K account with leverage less than 100.

I don't believe that the pairs chosen afterwards protect account or are wisely chosen as today I can see DD again severely dive again comparing to the starting capital. I can see also that EA does not take advantage in favourable equity fluctuation like the one before the huge DD..

I am sorry but given the great danger of account blowing after a few months ,

you need to provide more evidence of equity protection measures. be it Backtest and exit explanation and I don't think that you will reveal the secrets of your trading system by just explain those. |

Black boxes are extremely dangerous, even after one year successful forward positive results. Have you imagined what would have happened if Bernake would have added another $100B in statement (eg: $700B) as the market reaction was based on the difference of $600B - $500B (priced already before announcement).

A great Broker Bingo for your followers..AKA : Total Margin Call..

Bear in mind that world economics and geopolitical events show that we are going to have more intense and frequent fluctuations like this..

I want to see money protection in place... not "secret method" protection..

regards

RPP123:
hey V,

as the nature of the things i can't answer to few of your questions,

such is SL and TP level since this strategy is very unik and very complicated as you can see from the statement.

the combination that i choose is proven with strategy tester with multiple pairs.

you can read some info here: How to run EA for multiple pairs? - MQL4 forum

when i had the 185 open position it was when i traded more then 10 pairs,since then i reduce to 4 pairs and you should see max 50 positions open,

of course the EA get once in a while manual intervention and monitored 24/6.

i strongly recommended to trade with 3k account and 0.01 lot or $300 penny account with 0.01(cent_pip),floating DD can be up to 20% ,in this case.

i have customer that gain $400 only last week with 0.01 with 2k account if he will be kind enough to post here it will be great.

also I'm trading the same system for large managed account company if you have more then 20k to invest pm me and i can provide prove for large funds that managed by me,i am trading the large funds on ECN broker.

please continue to follow my signals and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

regards

RPP

resent

RPP123:
i am sorry Kemini,

i am trying to keep up with my emails,

please resend your email to:

regards

RPP

I have resent the mail