EA based on Price action only - page 19

Wich broker for usa residents is good for this Ea. Thanks

kawasaki500:
Wich broker for usa residents is good for this Ea. Thanks

kawasaki500

Which version are you using?

If you are using the version from post 1, as far as I see it can leave an opposite order opened (due to an error how the orders are opened in a loop) which means that none of the US regulated brokers is suitable for that EA. It also should make sure that only orders of the same type can be opened in the same time, and I do not see any kind of such checking in the code

Yes im using that one, so wich one should I need to use, and again which broker. Thanks

kawasaki500:
Yes im using that one, so wich one should I need to use, and again which broker. Thanks

kawasaki500

The should be rewritten to make sure that no hedging (and eventually fifo rules break) does not happen

About brokers: I am not a US resident and I do not use US regulated broker (I use UK based broker) so, sorry, but I can not give you a specific advice. A lot of big brokers are US regulated, so you can, with a certain degree of being secure, open an account using any of those brokers

Can you do something to fix it please.

kawasaki500:
Can you do something to fix it please.

It is not a matter of fixing

It would be making it work completely differentially and whenever someone changes the logic of the EA the odds that it will continue working as it is imagined at first place are, let say, 10:90

very good idea, I tested V2 on ECN demo account, but it is very hard to make 90% profit trades. May I suggest to add one smart stop loss, stop loss price equal to lowest /highest price(-/+ spread) of the 3 candles. how you think this?

HEre the same strategy in a multipair Dashboard .-..just carefull with lot size and all pairs are filtered with Spread!

Files:

olimpia:
HEre the same strategy in a multipair Dashboard .-..just carefull with lot size and all pairs are filtered with Spread!

Hi,

It did not open any trades in backtest.

Do i miss something?

No error found in journal.

iryincome:
Hi,

It did not open any trades in backtest.

Do i miss something?

No error found in journal.

Same with me